[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
KDL a écrit :
Hello,

Just wanted to thank you for this great build. I achieved to reach epilogue and beat Kitava act 10 for the first time of my life on HC Betrayal League (and on HC overall).

Some things I can add to help people who are leveling and getting through acts :

You can play with a One Handed Weapon that deals heavy dps and fire dmgs (Unique Axe or Mace). Idd dual weapons are weak compared to them for this build and getting double Nebuloch is unrealistic at this point.

Also, I'd suggest to cap your res ofc but also get at least 30% chaos resistance from act 7. The skill tree goes from a point to another and sometimes you will just lack of armour and hp to survive boss fights, even if you deal. But when you get to lv68 near Kitava A10 it shouldn't be a prob anymore if you have a decent gear.

Now I'm doing the first maps, will tell how far can I go with this build, cuz it's kinda expansive atm, but if you play safe it indeed can do the HC B League content I suppose. But please, don't be a retard like me, cap you res again after kitava (forgot about it and almost got instant on atoll map)

GG man, keep up the good work
Cheers

im glad you liked it ^^
and ty for the insight.
i will add your post as guidance to players asking for levelling advice.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 6 févr. 2019 15:41:23
"
isimak a écrit :
Any suggestion how and with what weapon start new league ?
Coz here no Nebuloch..

im sry i did not get what u mean
How do people get all the sulphite needed to delve with this character, it's soooo slow at maps
"
Shankhook a écrit :
How do people get all the sulphite needed to delve with this character, it's soooo slow at maps

i dk did not delve this league.
i heard scarabs do well with tier 15 maps
Any suggestions on what to prioritize while leveling on the 3.5.1 passive skill tree?
"
spragues a écrit :
Any suggestions on what to prioritize while leveling on the 3.5.1 passive skill tree?

point blank
mana leech
elemental overload
end charges
life or dps your call.
Beat Uber Elder first time and first try today! (Took all 6 portals though) I enjoyed this build a great deal and thanks you Mrs Death and all the contributors for such a great guide!

"
Shankhook a écrit :

I get about 18k - 25k suphite per gilded suphite scarab rota with t16 and 100+ quant (4 chisel + alc + vaal). Delving gives me tons of currency to sustain buying map + scarab so it works out quite well.
Dernière édition par nmk12345, le 8 févr. 2019 22:18:03
"
nmk12345 a écrit :
Beat Uber Elder first time and first try today! (Took all 6 portals though) I enjoyed this build a great deal and thanks you Mrs Death and all the contributors for such a great guide!

"
Shankhook a écrit :

I get about 18k - 25k suphite per gilded suphite scarab rota with t16 and 100+ quant (4 chisel + alc + vaal). Delving gives me tons of currency to sustain buying map + scarab so it works out quite well.

im glad you liked it ^^
Stupid question, how are we affected by vitality and how often does it proc? I am looking and getting a better Watcher eye.
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Stupid question, how are we affected by vitality and how often does it proc? I am looking and getting a better Watcher eye.

dude u levelled all your cwdt to 20 :D
you will get no performance from that ^^
just leave combustion and get all the other gems from npc as lvl 1 and never level them.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires