[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
nmk12345 a écrit :
Beat Uber Elder first time and first try today! (Took all 6 portals though) I enjoyed this build a great deal and thanks you Mrs Death and all the contributors for such a great guide!

"
Shankhook a écrit :
How do people get all the sulphite needed to delve with this character, it's soooo slow at maps

I get about 18k - 25k suphite per gilded suphite scarab rota with t16 and 100+ quant (4 chisel + alc + vaal). Delving gives me tons of currency to sustain buying map + scarab so it works out quite well.

If you're party mapping you must be on pickup duty cause you won't be killing anything with this build in a party.
"
Shankhook a écrit :
"
nmk12345 a écrit :
Beat Uber Elder first time and first try today! (Took all 6 portals though) I enjoyed this build a great deal and thanks you Mrs Death and all the contributors for such a great guide!

"
Shankhook a écrit :
How do people get all the sulphite needed to delve with this character, it's soooo slow at maps

I get about 18k - 25k suphite per gilded suphite scarab rota with t16 and 100+ quant (4 chisel + alc + vaal). Delving gives me tons of currency to sustain buying map + scarab so it works out quite well.

If you're party mapping you must be on pickup duty cause you won't be killing anything with this build in a party.

not rly :D
i was the lead clearer and boss killer in pure breachstone rotas.
it depends on how you play the build.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
This build is just insane. Idk how, but i can run reflect maps easily if i use arctic armor with this setup. This is the first molten strike build in my life that can easily complete reflect map. Like u so much! THANKS ALOT!
Dernière édition par OchinchinXD, le 10 févr. 2019 12:21:56
"
OchinchinXD a écrit :
This build is just insane. Idk how, but i can run reflect maps easily if i use arctic armor with this setup. This is the first molten strike build in my life that can easily complete reflect map. Like u so much! THANKS ALOT!

im glad you liked it ^^
"
Shankhook a écrit :
"
nmk12345 a écrit :

"
Shankhook a écrit :

You're not killing anything with molten strike? ExDee
how do we sustain mana?
"
basti a écrit :
how do we sustain mana?

Life and mana leech node bottom right corner...

Question, at 98lvl i think i finished my tree what about the other two level points?
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
"
basti a écrit :
how do we sustain mana?

Life and mana leech node bottom right corner...

Question, at 98lvl i think i finished my tree what about the other two level points?

just highest life % nodes. near the enemies cant leech life from u node. those should be just fine.
Absolutely nothing about ascendancy and it's order in the guide or I'm blind?
How viable is this as a HC starter?
Looked up a couple of items and they were all pretty expensive on HC.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires