[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
Absolutely nothing about ascendancy and it's order in the guide or I'm blind?

cuz it does not matter. whatever you get you will endup at same point.
go endurance charge gain on hit to endurance charge buffer.
then less dmg taken then the attack speed point.

"
blingi a écrit :
How viable is this as a HC starter?
Looked up a couple of items and they were all pretty expensive on HC.

i think i saw one or two people posting about trying it in hc. it might work but pretty expensive.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 16 févr. 2019 11:22:24
Thank you for this build!!! First time easy killed Minotaur, Hidra etc and Shaper!! Lvl 91.
Dernière édition par DadRed, le 18 févr. 2019 07:50:41
I respec my level 99 jugg cons path build into this build since I felt I can't get more dps on that build, uber elder feels like forever. Feels great using this, no mana sustain issue and tankier with 1k more hp.

Edit: oops more like 600hp more
Dernière édition par silveredgebreak, le 18 févr. 2019 22:46:17
"
silveredgebreak a écrit :
I respec my level 99 jugg cons path build into this build since I felt I can't get more dps on that build, uber elder feels like forever. Feels great using this, no mana sustain issue and tankier with 1k more hp.

Edit: oops more like 600hp more

Looked at your tree. I think there are no important upgrades. But the most important stones are level 19.
hey, i am not playing this build, but i have found two nebulochs and corrupted both.

pm me ingame if you wish to buy them. 30c for the pair :-)

Dernière édition par InsiderTradingX, le 19 févr. 2019 18:45:00
Mhm,, would it be better to try and get some more dps out of the build?

Take a look at my jewels, all i need to upgrade is my watchers eye with double vit vit, and at lvl 99 i have a passive skill, id rather put it onto some dps instead of life, what do you recommend?
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Mhm,, would it be better to try and get some more dps out of the build?

Take a look at my jewels, all i need to upgrade is my watchers eye with double vit vit, and at lvl 99 i have a passive skill, id rather put it onto some dps instead of life, what do you recommend?

Cant see your tree clearly on phone. I ll check at home and edit my comment according to it.

well there isnt much to grab. maybe some attack speed nodes at duelist area.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 20 févr. 2019 05:17:10
No increased Physical damage with maces nodes?
Also, i cnat seem to locate any attack speed node that is within 1-2 reach... :/ am i blind?
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Also, i cnat seem to locate any attack speed node that is within 1-2 reach... :/ am i blind?

nearest as nodes are at duelist so yea they are not within 1-2 reach
you might have to sacrifice some life nodes

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires