[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
nmk12345 a écrit :
Hi,

First of all, thank you for this build I enjoyed it a lot so far.

This is my current profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nmk12345/characters?characterName=MS_Jugg_Nebuloch

I have a couple of questions

- This is my first league so my goal would be able to kill Uber Elder. At my current build, I barely beat the guardians and pretty much get 1 shoted by Shaper's slam. I watched warcry's videos and he pretty much face tanked everything. I used a budget leech Watcher's Eye instead of the LoH, would that be the core reason?

- I'm having trouble clearing the incursions to open up the temple, I either move too slow or not killing mobs fast enough. Is there any tips to improve?

- I'm also enjoying delving a lot, I'm only at depth 150 currently. I usually get stuck quite a lot quite leap slapping around and that gets quite annoying. I even switched to my Brightbeak offhand to go faster but I die pretty fast from that if I don't switch it back. Any tip for what to do?

Thanks!

well you need life gain on hit watchers eye.
before all the extras like molten helm or endurance kaom's
watcher's is the most important survival tool we can have.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hello,
What would you think about using Precursor's Emblem instead of kaom's way ?

Great build, all content done !
Thanks
"
baaxah a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks

sure but they are 75 times expensive compared to kaom's way
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 30 janv. 2019 06:48:09
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
baaxah a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks

sure but they are 75 times expensive compared to kaom's way

True but some of them can be very very good. For endgame gear and maybe min-max this build with more dmg (you did great job on mitigation stuff btw) precursor emblem is the only choice. Took me 3 weeks to get my precursors after i crafted more then 10 i ended up buying:)
Dernière édition par nazgul29, le 30 janv. 2019 12:40:57
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
nmk12345 a écrit :
Hi,

First of all, thank you for this build I enjoyed it a lot so far.

This is my current profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nmk12345/characters?characterName=MS_Jugg_Nebuloch

I have a couple of questions

- This is my first league so my goal would be able to kill Uber Elder. At my current build, I barely beat the guardians and pretty much get 1 shoted by Shaper's slam. I watched warcry's videos and he pretty much face tanked everything. I used a budget leech Watcher's Eye instead of the LoH, would that be the core reason?

- I'm having trouble clearing the incursions to open up the temple, I either move too slow or not killing mobs fast enough. Is there any tips to improve?

- I'm also enjoying delving a lot, I'm only at depth 150 currently. I usually get stuck quite a lot quite leap slapping around and that gets quite annoying. I even switched to my Brightbeak offhand to go faster but I die pretty fast from that if I don't switch it back. Any tip for what to do?

Thanks!

well you need life gain on hit watchers eye.
before all the extras like molten helm or endurance kaom's
watcher's is the most important survival tool we can have.

Thank you! I thought life leech and LoH are almost the same, after farming enough to get the LoH Watcher's Eye I finally killed Shaper (with 3 deaths) but it's a start! Delve is going smoother as well!
How do you get chaos resistance?
"
m1task a écrit :

Nebulochs+tree+jugg tree
Total 80 at 10 end. Charges
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
m1task a écrit :

Nebulochs+tree+jugg tree

Thats true, mind taking a look at my build? Curious where i could get upgrades, maybe the jewels or the belt.
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
m1task a écrit :

Nebulochs+tree+jugg tree

Thats true, mind taking a look at my build? Curious where i could get upgrades, maybe the jewels or the belt.

Try to get 3x attack speed mods jewels for x2 nebulachs is big offence and defence boost but with life they cost many exalts
Geting life recovery with vitality on watcher eye with life on hit combo and
Life recovery rate on belt is very good to
but for life recovery on belt you cannot use stygian
What 3x attack speeds go on jewels?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires