[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
What 3x attack speeds go on jewels?

With life best jewels can go 20 ex for one

there are 0 on poe trade now so yes very hard to get them

http://poe.trade/search/ayotakobaoruih
Dernière édition par MruczekM77, le 5 févr. 2019 12:49:56
Hello there. Question about double vitAlity watchers eye jew. I used one of them life gain hit bla bla.. What second i must to chose? % leech 1-1.5 or life recovery rate 20-30?really needed this second point goal at 25-40 ex?Good to know that, thx
"
Allmighty712 a écrit :
Hello there. Question about double vitAlity watchers eye jew. I used one of them life gain hit bla bla.. What second i must to chose? % leech 1-1.5 or life recovery rate 20-30?really needed this second point goal at 25-40 ex?Good to know that, thx

You need life recovery it add boost to all leech to and regen,

you can even outleech uber elder sheper full balls if you get insine recovery
Dernière édition par MruczekM77, le 5 févr. 2019 14:43:47
Yea i agree, i must to chose 20-30% life regen exteed % of damage leech?
"
Allmighty712 a écrit :
Yea i agree, i must to chose 20-30% life regen exteed % of damage leech?

Recovery is leech and many more
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Recovery
Thx for help, but i Hard to learn what exly write and chose write point to go, recovery or leech. English not my language
"
Allmighty712 a écrit :
Thx for help, but i Hard to learn what exly write and chose write point to go, recovery or leech. English not my language

Recovery is leech
but it give you regen to it works with all life buffs
"
Allmighty712 a écrit :

on hit + recovery would be best.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hello,

Just wanted to thank you for this great build. I achieved to reach epilogue and beat Kitava act 10 for the first time of my life on HC Betrayal League (and on HC overall).

Some things I can add to help people who are leveling and getting through acts :

You can play with a One Handed Weapon that deals heavy dps and fire dmgs (Unique Axe or Mace). Idd dual weapons are weak compared to them for this build and getting double Nebuloch is unrealistic at this point.

Also, I'd suggest to cap your res ofc but also get at least 30% chaos resistance from act 7. The skill tree goes from a point to another and sometimes you will just lack of armour and hp to survive boss fights, even if you deal. But when you get to lv68 near Kitava A10 it shouldn't be a prob anymore if you have a decent gear.

Now I'm doing the first maps, will tell how far can I go with this build, cuz it's kinda expansive atm, but if you play safe it indeed can do the HC B League content I suppose. But please, don't be a retard like me, cap you res again after kitava (forgot about it and almost got instant on atoll map)

GG man, keep up the good work
Cheers
Any suggestion how and with what weapon start new league ?
Coz here no Nebuloch..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires