[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :
Any tips for delve bosses at 600+?

well dodge them if they have pen mods
or be careful
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Thanks for build!

I'm using rare gloves & boots instead to get my resists. I didn't manage to get a elemental weakness corruption also so I'm using this Vortex setup to curse, ignite and lower nearby enemies' fire resist. Now that Vortex is an instant cast, I can easily cast it in middle of right clicking

My corrupt Loreweave has 2 blue so I use Immolate support instead of extra fire pen. For my helm, I'm using a Starkonja cuz rng decided to give me this enchant on my CoC build but since the helm give 50% dmg reduction on low life makes it not so bad at all I guess. I decided to have Consecrated Path on helm as it is actually very helpful when bosses like to move around and u need to get back to hitting to heal urself. CP gives consecrated ground as well. I also took reduce mana reserved nodes top left so I can run Vitality + Anger + Arctic with my Watcher's life + fire dmg leech.

I find these cheap swords on secondary with Whirling Blades helps with moving fast in maps a lot xP

"
jwchen1259 a écrit :
Thanks for build!

I'm using rare gloves & boots instead to get my resists. I didn't manage to get a elemental weakness corruption also so I'm using this Vortex setup to curse, ignite and lower nearby enemies' fire resist. Now that Vortex is an instant cast, I can easily cast it in middle of right clicking

My corrupt Loreweave has 2 blue so I use Immolate support instead of extra fire pen. For my helm, I'm using a Starkonja cuz rng decided to give me this enchant on my CoC build but since the helm give 50% dmg reduction on low life makes it not so bad at all I guess. I decided to have Consecrated Path on helm as it is actually very helpful when bosses like to move around and u need to get back to hitting to heal urself. CP gives consecrated ground as well. I also took reduce mana reserved nodes top left so I can run Vitality + Anger + Arctic with my Watcher's life + fire dmg leech.

I find these cheap swords on secondary with Whirling Blades helps with moving fast in maps a lot xP

And why not recolor loreweave? It will cost about 0.5 ex in vaal orbs on average to get right colors, seems not much.
"
emaster a écrit :

And why not recolor loreweave? It will cost about 0.5 ex in vaal orbs on average to get right colors, seems not much.

I literally ran out of currency while recoloring so I stopped with two blues lol. I need to sell off items from old builds first :( For now, I'm just swapping ancestral call for fire pen support when bossing only
"
jwchen1259 a écrit :
Thanks for build!

dude you are using your molten as 5l...
go for conc effect instead of immolate or change your colours to 5red 1 blue
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Curious, is there a way for us to get more damage? seems a bit low.
"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :
Curious, is there a way for us to get more damage? seems a bit low.

You can do alot of things to increase damage:

- double corruption on weapons
- +1 socket + increase damg corruption on chest
- get precursor emblem rings instead of kaom way
- dmg corruption on xoph
- 2 sockets tombfist
- fire damage, elemental damage + elemental damage with atacks stygian wise
This is what i can think fast:). I am sure that can be other stuff.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

dude you are using your molten as 5l...
go for conc effect instead of immolate or change your colours to 5red 1 blue

ye I was dumb n didn't think of concentrated at all, just managed to recolor 5 red today tho
nice, did kurgal in delve 729 with 2 dmg mods (frenzy and ele pen)
Hi,

First of all, thank you for this build I enjoyed it a lot so far.

This is my current profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nmk12345/characters?characterName=MS_Jugg_Nebuloch

I have a couple of questions

- This is my first league so my goal would be able to kill Uber Elder. At my current build, I barely beat the guardians and pretty much get 1 shoted by Shaper's slam. I watched warcry's videos and he pretty much face tanked everything. I used a budget leech Watcher's Eye instead of the LoH, would that be the core reason?

- I'm having trouble clearing the incursions to open up the temple, I either move too slow or not killing mobs fast enough. Is there any tips to improve?

- I'm also enjoying delving a lot, I'm only at depth 150 currently. I usually get stuck quite a lot quite leap slapping around and that gets quite annoying. I even switched to my Brightbeak offhand to go faster but I die pretty fast from that if I don't switch it back. Any tip for what to do?

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires