[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

aul in delve 483 with 30% chance to steal charge on hit deathless :)

got ele weakness gloves now :)

im using enfeeble gloves against harder bosses and ele weakness gloves for clearing delves/maps.

im using end charge on melee stun instead of fire pen btw.
cant find a loreweave with 5 red/1blue socket and the godamn cold resist....

Also... nebuloch with onslaught is expensive af! i was able to get one for 16 ex
"
Ameoth a écrit :
cant find a loreweave with 5 red/1blue socket and the godamn cold resist....

Also... nebuloch with onslaught is expensive af! i was able to get one for 16 ex

u can recolour the lore. just find the corruption 6l 80 res
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Curious what kind of upgrade would we get with 2 abys sockets no the thombfist... Author, besides upgrading my kaom boots and skill gems, curious if i could get any other upgrades ...My build is set to public..ty!

u dont need tomfists 2 sockets. we need those gem sockets
you can work on your nebulochs

maybe 1 fortify 1 onslaught
or 1 fortify 1 high phy nebu
a belt with inc. elemental dmg to attacks
mb better rolled wise oak
that should be all
and you need to fix your max res in your loreweave

Curious which one would be better, to fortify a neb or to get onslaught,

if we do get onslaught do you recommend getting rid of the flask with onslaught?
With the +2 projectiles helm being 14ex for a non-mirrored, should I just keep using this, or is it worth getting another +1 helm and trying to craft resists. Seems without the helm resists, it's hard to hit full coverage using both Kaom's.

Takniest I've ever been, trash tier map clear, but who cares, delving and uber elder never felt better, I would never in my life start a league with this build, but i still love it.

Dernière édition par chaelp, le 21 janv. 2019 17:14:35
Is nice to see this build played more then last league:)

I did x2 grelwood, x2 nebuloch, 1 grelwood + shield last league and x2 nebuloch was the best for deep delve.

Changes made this league to build are really good but for me it seems that this version of molten strike got hit by molten strike nerf more then other builds. We lost +3 projectile + other dmg from wildfire and you feel this when you play. Grelwood nerf is less (around 3-5%). And if you consider how slow is this build on mapping:), you really need another char for mapping and portal to sulphite.

Last league we all know that farming sulphite was more easy in some special maps but now.... I did some testing with 1 nebuloch + 1 grelwood. Works really good, i just started delve push ( i am around 700+) and for mapping is okish, leap slam speed is more then ok if you consider nebuloch low atack speed. I know that i have some really good items (farming lab like crazy in first month paid off) but if you guys want to try, atleast for mapping can be really good.

Good luck to all who will go deep delve and gz to MrsDeath_ for updating his old guide.
Hi, can i ask does the +1 endu charge corruption on bootie is needed and must have?
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

-----------------
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

auras: i mainly focus on my survival so i use vitality-arctic armour-enfeeble with blasphemy.
i have an extra enfeeble on my cast when dmg taken setup which is for the enemies are out of my blasphemy reach.
3.5 update on auras: i use vitality + herald of ash + herald of purity.

Why in 3.5, you replace the two defensive buffs/debuffs with those two heralds?
"
sessya a écrit :
Hi, can i ask does the +1 endu charge corruption on bootie is needed and must have?
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

-----------------
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

auras: i mainly focus on my survival so i use vitality-arctic armour-enfeeble with blasphemy.
i have an extra enfeeble on my cast when dmg taken setup which is for the enemies are out of my blasphemy reach.
3.5 update on auras: i use vitality + herald of ash + herald of purity.

Why in 3.5, you replace the two defensive buffs/debuffs with those two heralds?

1- its a good upgrade. gives a little bit of dmg but more importantly 80% chaos res we need. get that before or after the enchant helm.

2- i used enfeeble + arctic armour for deep delving.
I did not care that mouch about deep delving this league so i changed my setup to 2 heralds. but if anyone wants to delve 1k+ i would recommend getting enfeeble + arctic armour setup.
2 heralds should be tanky enough to deal with whole content.

"
PincheRed a écrit :
With the +2 projectiles helm being 14ex for a non-mirrored, should I just keep using this, or is it worth getting another +1 helm and trying to craft resists. Seems without the helm resists, it's hard to hit full coverage using both Kaom's.

would be a nice upgrade to get +2 helm. maybe a mirrored version with high res. could do the job. you can grab a bit more res on belt and eye jewels

"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Curious what kind of upgrade would we get with 2 abys sockets no the thombfist... Author, besides upgrading my kaom boots and skill gems, curious if i could get any other upgrades ...My build is set to public..ty!

u dont need tomfists 2 sockets. we need those gem sockets
you can work on your nebulochs

maybe 1 fortify 1 onslaught
or 1 fortify 1 high phy nebu
a belt with inc. elemental dmg to attacks
mb better rolled wise oak
that should be all
and you need to fix your max res in your loreweave

Curious which one would be better, to fortify a neb or to get onslaught,

if we do get onslaught do you recommend getting rid of the flask with onslaught?

well fortify comes first. onslaught is not mendatory it gives a choice to change 1 of our flasks.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 22 janv. 2019 05:35:37
Is there another way to run fortify instead of nebulochs? costs far too much.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires