[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
xecutable1 a écrit :
How much toughness do we lose if we go for unstoppable and remove Kaom's Roots. I know they are ideal, but the whole movement speed 0 thing is quite annoying for me at least, even if I leap slam 24/7.

well you will lose 2 jugg points. and all the other points are placed perfectly for us.
we have 3 2 pointers for def. and 1 for dmg.
i dont think you can sacrifice them.

Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
im impressed by the build:
i killed ahuatotli in delve 448 deathless although i dont know the fight with the following mods:

area has patches of shocking ground
63% more monster life
monsters poison on hit
monsters deal 101% extra damage as cold
monsters deal 94% extra damage as lightning
monsters skills chain 3 additional times
monsters gain a frenzy charge on hit
Damn that charges stealing delve mod is seriously rippy. Just found a large city in depth 410 with this mod and ripped in half of the chambers. How often do you find such impossible to run cities?
so I changed rings to thiefs torment.... don't jave currency for life on hit watchers eye jewel. but I feel almost unkillable even against immortal syndicate. 10/10 build for me
"
enumag a écrit :
Damn that charges stealing delve mod is seriously rippy. Just found a large city in depth 410 with this mod and ripped in half of the chambers. How often do you find such impossible to run cities?

that mod is not that common. so dont worry too much about it.
just dodge it if u can. if u cant try charging through it with end. charge gain on stun gem, replace it with fire pen.

"
chrisnorris2915 a écrit :
so I changed rings to thiefs torment.... don't jave currency for life on hit watchers eye jewel. but I feel almost unkillable even against immortal syndicate. 10/10 build for me

im planning to do the same in ssf.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 20 janv. 2019 14:49:18
To be honest, I never liked melee builds but damn this build is so fun. Managed to kill all bosses including uber elder (deathless) without helm enchant and dying sun. Not even close to dying. Thanks for such a great build.
Curious what kind of upgrade would we get with 2 abys sockets no the thombfist... Author, besides upgrading my kaom boots and skill gems, curious if i could get any other upgrades ...My build is set to public..ty!
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Curious what kind of upgrade would we get with 2 abys sockets no the thombfist... Author, besides upgrading my kaom boots and skill gems, curious if i could get any other upgrades ...My build is set to public..ty!

u dont need tomfists 2 sockets. we need those gem sockets
you can work on your nebulochs

maybe 1 fortify 1 onslaught
or 1 fortify 1 high phy nebu
a belt with inc. elemental dmg to attacks
mb better rolled wise oak
that should be all
and you need to fix your max res in your loreweave
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 20 janv. 2019 18:45:54
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :

u dont need tomfists 2 sockets. we need those gem sockets
you can work on your nebulochs

maybe 1 fortify 1 onslaught
or 1 fortify 1 high phy nebu
a belt with inc. elemental dmg to attacks
mb better rolled wise oak
that should be all
and you need to fix your max res in your loreweave

Can you explain a little further detail in regards to the nebulochs change up the gems?

I initially thought the nebulochs are high dps but ill check it out.

Def on the wise oak, once i get home today ill get that upgraded to 15%.

Not sure i have alot of room to add a belt with increased elemental dps to attacks due to the fact that the res might not be capped...
how is the dps with this build as compared to the dw grelwood shank moltenstrike? im thinking of changing to this build to try out, ytd i did some random maps and got one shot with normal mobs 7.4k hp (dw grelwood ms jugg)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires