[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :
Is there another way to run fortify instead of nebulochs? costs far too much.

sure. leap slam is the easiest way. u usually get it when you are trying to dodge things or get to things.
nebu fortify corruption is a nice update when you deal with deep delves and you can only attack with molten strike.
otherwise leap slam-fortify should be enough.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 22 janv. 2019 05:59:10
"
nazgul29 a écrit :
Is nice to see this build played more then last league:)

I did x2 grelwood, x2 nebuloch, 1 grelwood + shield last league and x2 nebuloch was the best for deep delve.

Changes made this league to build are really good but for me it seems that this version of molten strike got hit by molten strike nerf more then other builds. We lost +3 projectile + other dmg from wildfire and you feel this when you play. Grelwood nerf is less (around 3-5%). And if you consider how slow is this build on mapping:), you really need another char for mapping and portal to sulphite.

Last league we all know that farming sulphite was more easy in some special maps but now.... I did some testing with 1 nebuloch + 1 grelwood. Works really good, i just started delve push ( i am around 700+) and for mapping is okish, leap slam speed is more then ok if you consider nebuloch low atack speed. I know that i have some really good items (farming lab like crazy in first month paid off) but if you guys want to try, atleast for mapping can be really good.

Good luck to all who will go deep delve and gz to MrsDeath_ for updating his old guide.

why r u using cwdt orb of storms and not cwdt ball lightning?

/edit: @MrsDeath_: would u recommend enfeeble on hit gloves, change 1 herald for arctic armour and get a searching eye jewel instead of a murderous eye jewel socketed in tombfist for deep delves?
Dernière édition par Freya98, le 22 janv. 2019 06:06:14
"
Freya98 a écrit :
"
nazgul29 a écrit :
Is nice to see this build played more then last league:)

I did x2 grelwood, x2 nebuloch, 1 grelwood + shield last league and x2 nebuloch was the best for deep delve.

Changes made this league to build are really good but for me it seems that this version of molten strike got hit by molten strike nerf more then other builds. We lost +3 projectile + other dmg from wildfire and you feel this when you play. Grelwood nerf is less (around 3-5%). And if you consider how slow is this build on mapping:), you really need another char for mapping and portal to sulphite.

Last league we all know that farming sulphite was more easy in some special maps but now.... I did some testing with 1 nebuloch + 1 grelwood. Works really good, i just started delve push ( i am around 700+) and for mapping is okish, leap slam speed is more then ok if you consider nebuloch low atack speed. I know that i have some really good items (farming lab like crazy in first month paid off) but if you guys want to try, atleast for mapping can be really good.

Good luck to all who will go deep delve and gz to MrsDeath_ for updating his old guide.

why r u using cwdt orb of storms and not cwdt ball lightning?

/edit: @MrsDeath_: would u recommend enfeeble on hit gloves, change 1 herald for arctic armour and get a searching eye jewel instead of a murderous eye jewel socketed in tombfist for deep delves?

yea sure. you can use the corruption but i wouldnt recommend swapping out murderous eye. 10% more dmg is something we cant lose.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
sessya a écrit :
Hi, can i ask does the +1 endu charge corruption on bootie is needed and must have?
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

-----------------
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

auras: i mainly focus on my survival so i use vitality-arctic armour-enfeeble with blasphemy.
i have an extra enfeeble on my cast when dmg taken setup which is for the enemies are out of my blasphemy reach.
3.5 update on auras: i use vitality + herald of ash + herald of purity.

Why in 3.5, you replace the two defensive buffs/debuffs with those two heralds?

1- its a good upgrade. gives a little bit of dmg but more importantly 80% chaos res we need. get that before or after the enchant helm.

2- i used enfeeble + arctic armour for deep delving.
I did not care that mouch about deep delving this league so i changed my setup to 2 heralds. but if anyone wants to delve 1k+ i would recommend getting enfeeble + arctic armour setup.
2 heralds should be tanky enough to deal with whole content.

So if i only aim for farming in delve 600~700, the +1 E.C on bootie isn't needed that much right?
"
sessya a écrit :

So if i only aim for farming in delve 600~700, the +1 E.C on bootie isn't needed that much right?

sure you dont need it that much. you can use a good enchant on kaom's roots like as on kill.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 22 janv. 2019 08:59:14
"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :

Curious if i have the possibility to add fortify and onslaught on one nebuloch

with 225 dps (which is kinda low) wonder if it would be better matched with 1 high dps, or one fairly high onslaught dps nebuloch with one normal high dps fortify nebuloch.

How is the dps mechanic calculated?

You can look at the nebuloch i currently have in my off hand.

TY!
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :

with 225 dps (which is kinda low) wonder if it would be better matched with 1 high dps, or one fairly high onslaught dps nebuloch with one normal high dps fortify nebuloch.

TY!

well more phy dps = better projectile dmg.
if you want to have a consistent onslaught you can use just onslaught one. yours have high dps
i recommend at least 1 nebu with fortify because it gives fortify even while just using molten strike which is really good. with 1 fortify nebu you can remove fortify from leap slam

btw you need to get 80 res on your loreweave its tickling my ocd :D
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 22 janv. 2019 11:02:13
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :

TY!

well more phy dps = better projectile dmg.
if you want to have a consistent onslaught you can use just onslaught one. yours have high dps
i recommend at least 1 nebu with fortify because it gives fortify even while just using molten strike which is really good. with 1 fortify nebu you can remove fortify from leap slam

btw you need to get 80 res on your loreweave its tickling my ocd :D

😂 Just for you I'll update the loreweave... Anyhow I'll get a decent fortify Nebuloch dps one. What would you recommend changing for the fortify Gem?
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :

😂 Just for you I'll update the loreweave... Anyhow I'll get a decent fortify Nebuloch dps one. What would you recommend changing for the fortify Gem?

blood magic maybe. should help with leap slamming around as much as you want
Digged to 500 today, this build is awesome... thanks for sharing it ! :D

Any suggestions what should i focus on now for gear upgrade ? :)

Spoiler

Dernière édition par Juvarith, le 22 janv. 2019 12:27:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires