[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
Juvarith a écrit :
Digged to 500 today, this build is awesome... thanks for sharing it ! :D

Any suggestions what should i focus on now for gear upgrade ? :)

Spoiler

1 nebu with fortify helps a lot in delves
maybe elemental attack dmg on belt
after that corrupted lore. as last upgrade
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
What's the best gem setup/uniques for leveling?
"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :
What's the best gem setup/uniques for leveling?

brightbeak or brutus sprinklers
probably tectonic for fast clear but lacks some single target.
end charge on hit swapped with ancestral call while levelling for tectonic
that should do it
Hey, thinking about trying this build. Also never had a molten striker. How is the mapping, do you use another gem setup for this?
thanks for the reply before OP, im quite new to the game and am working my way down or up in delve levels and was wondering how you guys are farming your sulphate ? you just buying scabs and doing that way on a t15 map or so ? i have the basics gear atm but am lacking ex to buy new gear (have a few) at what delve do you start making some good currency ? thanks for the reply in advance
You list 2 4-link in your new setup for gems, but you only have 1 4-link item(helm), where are we doing the other 4-link? Weapon 3-link, offhand 3-link, helmet 4-link, armor 6-link, gloves 3-link + 1 abyssal, belt 1 abyssal, boots no sockets, am I missing something?
"
kevloski a écrit :
thanks for the reply before OP, im quite new to the game and am working my way down or up in delve levels and was wondering how you guys are farming your sulphate ? you just buying scabs and doing that way on a t15 map or so ? i have the basics gear atm but am lacking ex to buy new gear (have a few) at what delve do you start making some good currency ? thanks for the reply in advance

Yes you just use scarab on high rolled (90%+ quantity) T16 map. If you are not in a hurry or low on currency - use scarab rotations (find them in global 820). Buy Rusted Sulphate Scarab (rotation might list Gilded but your scarab quality only affects you, so better always use Rusted), roll map according to rotation requirements and go. That will net you much more sulphite per scarab than doing it solo.
"
piercedfreak a écrit :
You list 2 4-link in your new setup for gems, but you only have 1 4-link item(helm), where are we doing the other 4-link? Weapon 3-link, offhand 3-link, helmet 4-link, armor 6-link, gloves 3-link + 1 abyssal, belt 1 abyssal, boots no sockets, am I missing something?

enfeeble aura + arctic armour setup exists just for deep delving 1k+
you dont have to worry about it if u are doing just the content and -1k depths
just do the 3.5 setup it will do fine

"
kevloski a écrit :

i did not delve this league so i cant tell you whats better for sulphite.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 23 janv. 2019 02:27:00
I'm down to ~depth 500 with this build and now some areas rip me with 10 endurance charges up (not drain areas which I quickly learned to avoid).

Any particular advice? While I'm not necessarily competing, I want to get as low as I can this league.

Here is my gear:

Before I forget, thanks for the build btw. Very fun to play.

Last edit - would a second setup with blasphemy enfeeble be a good idea? Just a thought.
Dernière édition par bluerogu3, le 23 janv. 2019 03:25:59
Anyone have a pob link to this? Kind of ridiculous and annoying copying a tree and creating armor and shit just to see basic info.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires