[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 21 janv. 2019 00:30:43
really loving this build atm, have to get a few more things before i start really recking things but quick question, are we going for 80% res cap when we have all charges up AND oak ? or just charges ?
"
kevloski a écrit :
really loving this build atm, have to get a few more things before i start really recking things but quick question, are we going for 80% res cap when we have all charges up AND oak ? or just charges ?

if you want a smooth mapping and not to worry in a map start i would go for 80 res cap before charges + oak.
you can do the capped with oak but you will always have to worry in a map start.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
how is the dps with this build as compared to the dw grelwood shank moltenstrike? im thinking of changing to this build to try out, ytd i did some random maps and got one shot with normal mobs 7.4k hp (dw grelwood ms jugg)

You need to invest quite a bit for this build to have good (by today's measures) DPS. You will need Tombfist with Ele Weakness corruption (4-5ex) and helm with molten strike enchant (2ex if mirrored, non-mirrored cost is insane, 20ex I think). With those things DPS is very comfortable, have no complains, but without - not quite. That said - this build cannot die to random map mob, unless you entered a map and charged right into rippy pack without endurance charges. It can facetank all guardians (with phoenix you might dodge fire things a bit, depending on map mods).
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
enumag a écrit :
Damn that charges stealing delve mod is seriously rippy. Just found a large city in depth 410 with this mod and ripped in half of the chambers. How often do you find such impossible to run cities?

that mod is not that common. so dont worry too much about it.
just dodge it if u can. if u cant try charging through it with end. charge gain on stun gem, replace it with fire pen.

Yeah I did use Endurance Charge on Melee Stun instead of Fire Pen for that city. Still died in half of the chambers without fully looting them. I really hope I won't see such cities too often.
"
emaster a écrit :
You need to invest quite a bit for this build to have good (by today's measures) DPS. You will need Tombfist with Ele Weakness corruption (4-5ex) and helm with molten strike enchant (2ex if mirrored, non-mirrored cost is insane, 20ex I think). With those things DPS is very comfortable, have no complains, but without - not quite. That said - this build cannot die to random map mob, unless you entered a map and charged right into rippy pack without endurance charges. It can facetank all guardians (with phoenix you might dodge fire things a bit, depending on map mods).

hmm i see, thanks for the insight
i think i might be able to get elemental weakness but not the molten strike enchant
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :

hmm i see, thanks for the insight
i think i might be able to get elemental weakness but not the molten strike enchant

But molten strike is actually cheaper if you buy a mirrored one (it's crafted with a fossil which rerolls item and creates a mirrored copy, but keeps an enchant). For example one on my character currently costed 2.5 ex. Just be sure to get at least some life and resistances, because otherwise you will have hard time to cap resistances. Note that mirrored item cannot be changed in any way, so ensure you buy the right colors.

If you can catch me in game - I can also create a mirrored version for you for free (but you provide the materials), because I got lucky yesterday and got this:

For best possible results you will need Fractured Fossil (1.5ex, mirrors), Scorched Fossil (0.5c, for possible -9% to fire resistences of nearby enemies), Pristine Fossil (5c, more life) and optionally Sanctified Fossil (20c, higher chance at higher tier modifiers) + 3 socket (or 4, if with Sanctified) resonator. I'll put all this in a resonator, use on my +2 helmet, it will reroll all modifiers according to fossils (high chance for life, fire resistance, -9% to fire resistance of enemies) and create a mirrored copy which I will give back to you. That's even cheaper than buy it, but mods are random still, so might be not that good (but as well can be godly).
Dernière édition par emaster, le 21 janv. 2019 05:13:56
If someone want more faster leap slam - use 1 grelwood sword instead nebuloch.
It also provide +2 ball and free point blank so no need have it.
Chaos defense will be 40%, but for mapping no need more.
Damage looks like less, but with +2 ball from sword for me nothing changed.
Leap slam with it realy faster :)
just wondering if you can do tectonic slam with this because man this build is so awesome
"
rustythrowa a écrit :
just wondering if you can do tectonic slam with this because man this build is so awesome

sure you can but tectonic lacks a lot of single target dps
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires