[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Great build !
Dernière édition par Lyfestyle, le 18 janv. 2019 23:49:16
Love this build, Tankiest build I have ever played. Ive been able to kill elder, shaper and uber elder with ease after hitting a wall on my arc elementalist. I even got a few deathless uber elders in there after the first kill. Im only at like 300 delve depth because of sulphite but I plan to go as deep as I can now that I have the build sorted out mostly.

Any tips on where to go from here gear wise? I think I can put another stat on the helmet with exalt or leo but Im not sure

Dernière édition par foursecondpin, le 18 janv. 2019 17:14:01
"
foursecondpin a écrit :

Any tips on where to go from here gear wise? I think I can put another stat on the helmet with exalt or leo but Im not sure

1. Get a wildfire with corrupting blood immunity.
2. I think abyss jewels can give you more life than normal ones so my plan is to switch entirely to abyss jewels when I get more money.
3. I found Blood of the Karui and Quicksilver mostly useless so maybe replace them.

Then you can always double corrupt your loreweave, double corrupt tombfist to have 2 curse on hit mods and corrupt Xoph's with additional curse.

Btw. how did you get that helmet? Last time I checked these things were like 20ex.
The helm I bought an armor base that had the enchant already and fossil crafted it. Double corruptions are only from the room in the temple right?
Dernière édition par foursecondpin, le 19 janv. 2019 12:06:24
"
foursecondpin a écrit :
Love this build, Tankiest build I have ever played. Ive been able to kill elder, shaper and uber elder with ease after hitting a wall on my arc elementalist. I even got a few deathless uber elders in there after the first kill. Im only at like 300 delve depth because of sulphite but I plan to go as deep as I can now that I have the build sorted out mostly.

loreweave with preferably
reduced cold
reduced light
reduced fire dmg taken
increased dmg
socketed gems
any of these should do fine in that order

Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
foursecondpin a écrit :
The helm I bought an armor base that had the enchant already and fossil crafted it. Double corruptions are only from the room in the temple right?

That is correct

My recommendation is to get a belt with more life

If you have money to spare after that invest in support gems and jewels

Quick question, how important is the blue englighten exp gem? If i can get a tombfist with ele and 2 abyss sockets would that be better?
Quick question, how important is the blue englighten exp gem? If i can get a tombfist with ele and 2 abyss sockets would that be better?
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :

just qol. gives us 30-50 mana
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
How much toughness do we lose if we go for unstoppable and remove Kaom's Roots. I know they are ideal, but the whole movement speed 0 thing is quite annoying for me at least, even if I leap slam 24/7.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires