[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

So I finally replaced my Enfeeble Tombfist with Ele Weakness one and I can say it makes a huge difference and makes build quite enjoyable, because I finally do some damage :) I though survivability will suffer, but seems not at all. I've also replaced searching eye jewel with murderous one and corrupted one Nebuloch to 30% quality. Also got lucky at corruption altar with other Nebuloch:

With all that improvements (and Topaz and Sapphire flasks in delve) I'm having a blast and stopped dying to random stuff in insane mod delves I encountered so far, while also completing them much faster because of normal damage. Great build!
"
emaster a écrit :
I'm having a blast and stopped dying to random stuff in insane mod delves I encountered so far, while also completing them much faster because of normal damage. Great build!

What depth are you at? These are the upgrades I need to do next but so far I don't have much issues in depth 350.
"
enumag a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :
I'm having a blast and stopped dying to random stuff in insane mod delves I encountered so far, while also completing them much faster because of normal damage. Great build!

What depth are you at? These are the upgrades I need to do next but so far I don't have much issues in depth 350.

Delve below 350 is all about mob mods in the area.
You can get something easy or no mods at all, or get some crazy shit all at once. White mobs you can kill fast before they hit you. Rares are another story.
Once i had this small spider killer that was so buffed up (had like 8 mods by himself + crazy area mods) that i had to run away from. I can bet you right now he would take Uber Elder easy :)
Vaal Cities with crazy mods are especially deadly because they spawn a lot of rares next to you. They hit like a truck and can easily one shot you.

I am at depth 680 right now and with easy to moderate area mods you cannot die.
Problem is that deeper you go the more areas with stacked up mods you will encounter. Also it may be RNG but at 600+ i died two times to screen freeze. You kill one mob and he spawns like whole screen of small spiders. You get lag for like 1-2 sec and before you do can anything you are dead.

Also i removed life flask and i am using Topaz instead.
My flasks:

In my opinion its better this way, more defense + bonus 10% because 3-balanced wise oak. Life flask is only good for bosses.
Dernière édition par Nekondas, le 18 janv. 2019 06:43:38
"
enumag a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :

I'm at around depth 400, so not very deep, but before those upgrades my damage was quite low, especially noticeable in packed Vaal cities. Not that I died a lot, just 2-3 times, and that was in bad mod biomes (70 quality, 30 pack size), but because of DPS survivabilty also noticeably increased (plus I'm always fortified).

I also modified tree quite a bit, not sure it's an improvement or not, but at least I have 7200 life at level 93, compared to 6500 I had before, feels safer that way.

Side note - I found today that sulphate scarab rotations exist and they are quite good! Capped my 35k pool with just 3 Rusted rotations (50c total cost, plus 3 maps of which I have a lot anyway). That's about 2x times cheaper than running Gilded yourself, for a bit more time.
Dernière édition par emaster, le 18 janv. 2019 07:12:47
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

his attack speed is pretty slow
does not have xoph's which is the best dmg tool for us in the game.
he probably focused too much on life which is pretty useless after 7k
doesnt use vitality jewel thats pretty bad.
this build cant survive that much with just leech.
overall: pretty basic stuff but our version is much better. faster. tankier just because life gain on hit.
you can do that but i wouldnt expect more than 700+ delve levels

Well he's at 900 and he's on hardcore so that means he hasn't died once yet, so idk about that. His version is definitely viable it seems.
Dernière édition par VoikaG0dMode, le 18 janv. 2019 07:13:43
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

overall: pretty basic stuff but our version is much better. faster. tankier just because life gain on hit.

Well he's at 900 and he's on hardcore so that means he hasn't died once yet, so idk about that. His version is definitely viable it seems.

his version is slow and might not survive 1k+. if only he dodges pen modes. then maybe he can go deeper but life gain on hit + ball lightning is something people are not aware atm. its the best surival tool you can get in deeper depths.
my experience with my jugg version in delve league:

my total experience in delve league:

Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 18 janv. 2019 08:56:24
Nice build, wanna try it.If someone wants to reroll or just want to sell their items contact me pls.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

his version is slow and might not survive 1k+. if only he dodges pen modes. then maybe he can go deeper but life gain on hit + ball lightning is something people are not aware atm. its the best surival tool you can get in deeper depths.

I see you delved much deeper with pathfinder, what build is that? Is it not viable any more in current league?
"
emaster a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :

I see you delved much deeper with pathfinder, what build is that? Is it not viable any more in current league? [/quote]

that one is no longer viable.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
im in delve ~400 atm and im not watching the mods at all. i havent even been close to dying yet. i havent even lost more than 1/3 of my life yet and when i did i healed up immediately.

btw im using enfeeble gloves, not ele weakness.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires