[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

so painfully slow
cannot clear incursions because this skill doesnt actually hit anything more than 4 feet away from the character
Leap slam does not work 90% of the time and will get stuck on nothing also if you're not hitting anything, you're losing mana until you wont have any left
most painful playstyle of any character ive ever wasted 10 ex on
Le Mankey Face amirite guise :---------------------------------------)
Dernière édition par bloodsuckern, le 17 janv. 2019 13:58:00
"
bloodsuckern a écrit :
so painfully slow
cannot clear incursions because this skill doesnt actually hit anything more than 4 feet away from the character
Leap slam does not work 90% of the time and will get stuck on nothing also if you're not hitting anything, you're losing mana until you wont have any left

its first negative comment :D
im kinda excited
i would tell you what u are missing but ur characters are hidden
mb watch him and you will get an idea of how easy build is
even in no regen map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-YX95fyRdE
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
enumag a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

1- cover in ash gives us 20% more fire dmg dealth to enemies.
thats an effect no amulet can top in the game.

2- our cwdt is there for life gain on hit. nothing else is important in cwdt links. ball lightning+life gain on hit is the greatest survival tool for this build.

Ok you convinced me that the Watcher's Eye is a must have ASAP so I'm now bankrupt after buing this thing for 8ex. I really hope it's worth the money.

Of course I need to slam a divine on it because it has shit rolls.

Note that you don't really need Regen mod, only life on hit one. I mean it's nice but no big deal, so if you are low on currency you could have bought life on hit one for 3ex.
If someone is interested Alkaizer posted his version of this build 2 days ago.
Its little different and i have no idea if its better or worse.
One thing i know for sure is that his weapons are sick. Where the fuck he got them? 296 pDSP in main hand (O.O) and 265 pDSP in off hand (with fortify corruption)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERGEga2rzcQ&t
https://pastebin.com/tbaaeZEY
"
Nekondas a écrit :
If someone is interested Alkaizer posted his version of this build 2 days ago.
Its little different and i have no idea if its better or worse.
One thing i know for sure is that his weapons are sick. Where the fuck he got them? 296 pDSP in main hand (O.O) and 265 pDSP in off hand (with fortify corruption)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERGEga2rzcQ&t
https://pastebin.com/tbaaeZEY

his attack speed is pretty slow
does not have xoph's which is the best dmg tool for us in the game.
he probably focused too much on life which is pretty useless after 7k
doesnt use vitality jewel thats pretty bad.
this build cant survive that much with just leech.
overall: pretty basic stuff but our version is much better. faster. tankier just because life gain on hit.
you can do that but i wouldnt expect more than 700+ delve levels
got me wondering would other abilities possibly work with this say tectonic slam for instance?
"
chrisnorris2915 a écrit :
got me wondering would other abilities possibly work with this say tectonic slam for instance?

for sure. i used tectonic for levelling in ssf. its pretty good for clear speed but lacks a lot of single target.
Hi i have been trying this build for a week now and i was wondering if a ( Precursor's Emblem ) with at least a +1 max endurance and 0.3% of maximum Life Regenerated per second per Endurance Charge would be better than kaom's way i am using this build for deep delving atm thx for your time love the build so far...
"
funky_handy a écrit :
Hi i have been trying this build for a week now and i was wondering if a ( Precursor's Emblem ) with at least a +1 max endurance and 0.3% of maximum Life Regenerated per second per Endurance Charge would be better than kaom's way i am using this build for deep delving atm thx for your time love the build so far...

could be better but they are around a mirror to 5 so
not worth it
"
bloodsuckern a écrit :
so painfully slow

The only thing I can agree on is that Incursions sometimes suck when the layout is bad/too spread out.
Otherwise I am still pleased with the build, clears delve around 400 exceptionally well and most of the time pretty safe, the occasional oneshot notwithstanding.

Is this build the best value for money you can get this league? No, but saying the build is painfully slow is in my experience just not true.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires