[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Any good for this build?
On sale right now btw =)
For 5 red 1 blue:
Molten Strike
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Multi Strike
Fire Penetration
Ancestral Call / Ruthless (if you don't like ancestral call)
Elemental Focus
Hi, I am coming back to poe after a 2 year hiatus (before the introduction of the new acts), and was wondering if anyone had any spare gear for this build lying around so I can try it before committing with it in 3.3?
Very solid build, playing this in the flashback-event and have done most stuff, not sure if i can be bothered getting to uber-elder now that it´s only a couple of days left, reached 95 anyways.

And a watchers eye with anger/clarity.

Can do almost any mapmods, only thing i don´t do is ele-reflect.
No leech, no regen, triple-curse etc is no problem.

Considering flashback is more rippy than regular league this build is supertanky, hardest sofar for me was Vaal-temple. Otherwise the only 2 things u need to watch out for is boss-slams and bleedstacks/chaos-over-time.
Beyond+harbingers+redbeastmobs together is no problem atall.

Wonder if i can ever play anything other than jugg from now on lol.
Looks like a very solid build GornoDD - too bad the spider aspect buff won't be available next league.
I'll probably roll this out-of-the-gate in Incursion.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 23 mai 2018 06:17:08
"
hankinsohl a écrit :
Looks like a very solid build GornoDD - too bad the spider aspect buff won't be available next league.

Theres quite a bit of change coming and we have to see if the build remains viable. However people who follow my builds know that I can mostly come up with new ways to keep things working. As I said before, I already have alot of things planned out if the changes are harsh.

I also have some new builds tested and planned out already but I dont know what type of builds people are interested in the most. As all my builds these have some quality standards (farming uber-leder, tankyness, good clear, sclaing and affordable cost).

Maybe I take some community suggestions, what people want me to make next.

Dernière édition par GornoDD, le 23 mai 2018 10:55:43
Is there a way to transform this build into a Wild Strike build (maybe with a different skill to kill bosses) if the Molten Strike changes are too brutal? Grellwood Shank is still good for wild strike and I think the only other major change would be to replace Xoph's Blood amulet. Are there any other changes I am ignoring? Molten Strike might remain the boss killing skill even if we only have 8 balls...

I hope MS does not change too much. I have been travelling and really looking forward to running this build when I get home.

"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
hankinsohl a écrit :

Theres quite a bit of change coming and we have to see if the build remains viable. However people who follow my builds know that I can mostly come up with new ways to keep things working. As I said before, I already have alot of things planned out if the changes are harsh.

I also have some new builds tested and planned out already but I dont know what type of builds people are interested in the most. As all my builds these have some quality standards (farming uber-leder, tankyness, good clear, sclaing and affordable cost).

I don't think it'll be too much. As long as they don't Nerf the amount of balls in half. I expect a 25% reduction in balls when you're fully geared up. Both threshold jewels, the grelwood shank, and the +3 helmet enchant. Plus it sounds like they're going to even it out by making the balls drop and do damager faster than before. Expect a nerf, but not a total destruction of the ability.
"
SparkleMotion a écrit :
"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
hankinsohl a écrit :

I don't think it'll be too much. As long as they don't Nerf the amount of balls in half. I expect a 25% reduction in balls when you're fully geared up. Both threshold jewels, the grelwood shank, and the +3 helmet enchant. Plus it sounds like they're going to even it out by making the balls drop and do damager faster than before. Expect a nerf, but not a total destruction of the ability.

Theres also the new vaal purity of fire coming. I wonder if we could get enough damage to keep this rolling with high uptime in boss fights, almost permanently with 6s base duration and socketed inc duaration. They said dealing a certain amount of damage will recharge the vaal skill on a boss fight.
I was literally just coming here to post that. Having the boss have essentially no fire resistance should be a decent boost to DPS. In the end I can see actually a buff for dps. But a slight nerf to the leech with LGoH. Should still be extremely solid.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires