[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Considering double life/mana gain rings are either ridiculously expensive or stupidly hard to craft (with proper other mods), you can always get mana gain on hit mod on a Viridian Jewel, just a heads up.
"
Xophs is quite a big boost for the build, but you can somewhat substitute for it with an rare amulet with decent damage stats (WED, Phys/Fire) + 3 points for Herald of Ash on the passive tree.

The Effigon Amulet also is ok-ish. But you need one jewel with blind on hit.

I would roll with a good rare amulet and save up for xoph

Do you mean Avatar of Fire?
"
DoomHammer_Zozobra a écrit :
"
Xophs is quite a big boost for the build, but you can somewhat substitute for it with an rare amulet with decent damage stats (WED, Phys/Fire) + 3 points for Herald of Ash on the passive tree.

The Effigon Amulet also is ok-ish. But you need one jewel with blind on hit.

I would roll with a good rare amulet and save up for xoph

Do you mean Avatar of Fire?

Yeah lol

Was just out of bed and still a little confused

"
Considering double life/mana gain rings are either ridiculously expensive or stupidly hard to craft (with proper other mods), you can always get mana gain on hit mod on a Viridian Jewel, just a heads up.

Yeah im preparing a mini-guide how to get the leech done properly
I always appreciate your builds! You talked a little about this in the OP, but how exactly does this compare to the Ele Claw Inquisitor? I'm trying to get a better understanding of how to compare builds, especially on Uber Elder.
I am curious how POB calculate the magmaballs dps .. Is it per ball or the overall dps were doing totally? Im running a BLS variant and were at about the same dps/life etc value, but if its per balls,then the grelwood would be a better option. ALSO the fact you have a shield and more armor. The only draw back would be i have 600more regen but i dont think this even matter.

"
fookolt a écrit :
I always appreciate your builds! You talked a little about this in the OP, but how exactly does this compare to the Ele Claw Inquisitor? I'm trying to get a better understanding of how to compare builds, especially on Uber Elder.

Its just much tankier but has quite a bit less damage (but enough for all bosses). GGG continues to design bossfights with many Invulnerability phases. These hurt most super-dps builds in a way. So I created this build wich has much more focus on survivabilty.

This build has pretty much no risk of dying on the pre 3.2 super-endgame or any map, even with really RIPPY mods. Just watch the Chimera Video in the Video-Section and take a look the map mods.

I also designed this build to be the PERFECT league starter. Despite Xophs and the leech rings this build only consists of very affordable items. Xoph can be substituted rather easy for a while. And the best thing its insanely good performance in the uber lab.

"
Deadbringer a écrit :
I am curious how POB calculate the magmaballs dps .. Is it per ball or the overall dps were doing totally? Im running a BLS variant and were at about the same dps/life etc value, but if its per balls,then the grelwood would be a better option. ALSO the fact you have a shield and more armor. The only draw back would be i have 600more regen but i dont think this even matter.

Its the Attack Rate of the Melee portion and the Hit damage of the balls x 12

The Multristrike isnt calculated into the magma ball attack speed and the melee parts doesnt represent the magma dps.
"
Deadbringer a écrit :

I'm pretty sure PoB only calculates the damage per ball in the average DPS (average damage a ball does times times APS), but doesn't put into account the actual number of balls.

I don't believe it's that easy to calculate the actual effective DPS for Magma Orb since unless you're hitting a boss the size of a building, not all of the balls gonna hit anyway.

PS (on an unrelated note) : I believe you only need 2 mgoh (instead of 3) to make the skill perform reliably, which opens up a few alternatives like Viridian jewel, Revelry, even Poacher's Mark (with Blasphemy or Ring) which theoretically should work just fine even with boss curse resistance put into the calculation.
Dernière édition par ultimatecat, le 4 avr. 2018 12:45:58
Hello. I want to do this build. I was wondering if this
would work instead of the armour you listed.

I don't currently have the currency to buy the one you listed, so I'm thinking of recycling the body armour from another build.

Great guide!
"
"
Deadbringer a écrit :

I'm pretty sure PoB only calculates the damage per ball in the average DPS (average damage a ball does times times APS), but doesn't put into account the actual number of balls.

I don't believe it's that easy to calculate the actual effective DPS for Magma Orb since unless you're hitting a boss the size of a building, not all of the balls gonna hit anyway.

PS: I haven't finished leveling the build yet, just bought most of the gear since it shouldn't take long just to get to 90. Though I can safely comment that the build is actually on the cheaper side for an endgame one. The only other build that I can think of that can outperform this when it comes to endgame scenarios is a Zerphi VD, and that build can easily go over 60ex for the gear alone.

PS: I believe you only need 2 mgoh (instead of 3) to make the skill perform reliably, which means another alternative besides Viridian jewel is the Revelry node. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah I can confirm this. Just tested with a single viridian with +2 mana gain > works totally fine. With Ancestral Call your totally fine = potentially 108 balls per cast for a cost of 38
With Single target you still are almost 100% fine. You just dont wanna hardcore brainlessly spam balls in the wrong direction :)
"
Kazubuki a écrit :
Hello. I want to do this build. I was wondering if this
would work instead of the armour you listed.

I don't currently have the currency to buy the one you listed, so I'm thinking of recycling the body armour from another build.

Great guide!

Unfortunately not. Auras also count as spell and we use two of them. Anger especially adds a massive amount of spells. ALso alot of our CWDT setups consist of spells.

This is a more a Paladin, standing with his shield against the tides of the coming darkness. He needs his spells to fight for the ones too weak to protect themselves (all weak and puny builds) (ง •̀_•́)ง

"
"
Deadbringer a écrit :

PS: I haven't finished leveling the build yet, just bought most of the gear since it shouldn't take long just to get to 90. Though I can safely comment that the build is actually on the cheaper side for an endgame one. The only other build that I can think of that can outperform this when it comes to endgame scenarios is a Zerphi VD, and that build can easily go over 60ex for the gear alone.

PS: I believe you only need 2 mgoh (instead of 3) to make the skill perform reliably, which means another alternative besides Viridian jewel is the Revelry node. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah I can confirm this. Just tested with a single viridian with +2 mana gain > works totally fine. With Ancestral Call your totally fine = potentially 108 balls per cast for a cost of 38
With Single target you still are almost 100% fine. You just dont wanna hardcore brainlessly spam balls in the wrong direction :)
Dernière édition par GornoDD, le 4 avr. 2018 12:55:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires