[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
soitainly a écrit :
I am new to the game, I've been trying this build, but it takes forever to kill anything. Only level 21, but dps is so low that I can't kill the syndicate before the caravan reaches destination. Killing a bandit takes 2 minutes. Does it get better soon?

Upgrade your weapons and check your links
"
Loreweave now sets your Maximum Resistances to a maximum of 78% (from 80%).

What are your alternatives, guys? Uber will hurt a bit more with this nerf, not sure is it still worth using.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs a écrit :

What are your alternatives, guys? Uber will hurt a bit more with this nerf, not sure is it still worth using.

Tombfist also no more gives +attack speed (
Hi guys,
what do you thinks, is it really worth it leveling with sunder and later getting into MS?

I wonder how is the fastest way to get through the acts on day 1 :)

Of course it always depends on what you find on items, but maybe you can share your experiences.

Thank you ;)
"
bex_HB a écrit :
Hi guys,
what do you thinks, is it really worth it leveling with sunder and later getting into MS?

I wonder how is the fastest way to get through the acts on day 1 :)

Of course it always depends on what you find on items, but maybe you can share your experiences.

Thank you ;)

I just use MS from start, few life on hit (claws or support), and its really easy to run through acts..
Build still works fine, did uber elder with it yesterday without any problems. I still don't have all recomended flasks and I'm using thief's torment.

"
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Dernière édition par Nomancs, le 23 mars 2019 03:03:31
Build are so amazing! More currency you throw in your char -> moar powaaa you get. This build can vanish Phoenix in 2 seconds and tank Shaper's beam like nothing.
Stats on 98lvl - 9208 HP, balanced resists (for fire ofc)
DPS: 72,5k tooltip (https://imgur.com/a/MEI7f9Y), char is open for Pob and you can check "real" DPS in MS calculator here https://moldydwarf.gitlab.io/MoltenStrikeDPS/index.html#zip_eJxlkEtPwzAQhP+LzwilRT3Ut9CQthIhCA6cnWTdWF17Kz+oKsR/x3kRaH2bzzuzHn+xE1WPAjHTB8YXSXfuJrZTftMKUwPj64EWgADXoz1MT66DM7g1v1aZcp5xExBHUBrGvQ3Qy1zY95Z8x6RAF2EVH+FyS3oHqBl/GMlL0B8KG8aXIyiEMlsLeCZq/ptLKW8uBEF2USaWWCbjWK+vF8c1pW/BMp70phyFOz5JOem9qW1KsAX9/IlD2Ez/hEW4IVPPXSty7k00KrihQpRpXQSMf7O4X03gN+H7B6c4jKk=
Gear:
Abaxoth for map boss!!!
Please update this build. I want to try it :D. Noticed you use 2 wildfires. They nerfed to limited to 1... :(
I definitely hope that this build will get update with all those melee changes, it rocks!
Dernière édition par Utuchegal, le 24 mai 2019 03:22:02
3.7:Melee rework
this build:
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires