[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
danquelll a écrit :
Hello! I have starkonja's 3 molten, buy it 5ex (flashback). Goes on the build?

This build already have massive increased attack speed, critchance is more or less useless.

A rare armorhelm is waay better imo.
"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
danquelll a écrit :
Hello! I have starkonja's 3 molten, buy it 5ex (flashback). Goes on the build?
^

starkonyas is rather good but you need some dex to use it.

"
Tagmatar a écrit :
Hello

Thanks for sharing this build it's realy strong! I've got some question:

I struggle very hard to find good life on hit rings in standard they are super expensive or have bad roll and i try to craft some but hard to have good things ^^', so i use life on hit gem in place of elemental focus. The combo blasphemy/poacher mark is hard to fit as i have dex issue and the life on hit is a little low.

I find my dps very low compare to your 59K dps in hideout, if a swap life gain on hit for elemental focus with anger+herald i have 23k dps in hidout. I miss a good watcher's eye jewel and good abyssal jewel with dps mods but i fill like a miss something i can't find to reach this dps.

I down uber elder and T14+ boss prety easly but i fail at uber atziri meny thing in this fight one shot me, i have little training against her is it only a dodge fight? or i need more hp? (got 7.5k).

Here my stuff:

Fly safe

Really? I feel like uber atziri is one of the easiest bosses for this build. Traditionally every build needed to dodge her abilites in the bossfight. The small flameblasts do about 8k damage with loreweave. If you watch my uber video you see me fail some of these as well. With about 8k life you have the freedom to fail some of those. But sometimes you get hit by a spear and a small blast in quick succession. So better dodge them like 80% of all other builds.

Crafting these Rings is not easy but can give you some good results. I would always look for a Coral Ring base and use Alt/Aug to get 16+ LGOH. Only aug on single affix if its at least a useable t3. If you hit Life + LHOH you can still craft added fire wich is already quite good. Regal if you get goodT3 + LGoH .

I chaos crafter also many of these rings this league wich made me a pretty penny.

But I would rather stick with Thiefs torment rather than replacing Elemental Focus. Ele Focus is a MASSIVE damage boost for this build.

Thanks for the advice, i buy two white elder ring and craft this two (chaos spam) :

I buy an helm with more life so i'm still at 7.5k hp and warlord mak + 16 life on hit seems good after some test and elemental focus add some good dps. I will now look for a good watcher eyes, better abyssals jewel and the ends of the league for respec my lvl 95 mara for more jewel socket.

Thanks again, fly safe
If you can get enough resists from your boots, rings and belt and don't need the resists, why wouldn't the Starkonja be worthwhile over a helm? I'm curious (just started playing again, maybe missing something)

Wearing this atm, but was thinking of swapping to a Starkonja for the (minor?) dps upgrade. It also replaces the need to have dex on your rings or crafted onto boots/helm.

Thanks for explaining.

Also, awesome build! Has the solid mix of damage and tankiness I've been looking for with a few different builts since I started up again.
Dernière édition par Laxgimly, le 15 mai 2018 17:38:10
Thank you for this build. Absolutely amazing for everything. In fact its too strong for all red maps and even guardians, that you get bored of farming levels because you already killed everything at level 80. Did yesterdays BSSF Uber lab in 3m56 netting me the Mastery jewel, and a few more runs got me a lucky helm enchant.

Spoiler

The only thing I have not completed is Uber Elder. 3 failed attempts so far.
I have a permanent 200ms ping, dodging shaper balls may or may not happen, also I can die to thin air at times.
From my tries I feel my LGoH sustain is not up to scratch as I only have 1 ring with it. I can take about 2/3 Elder icicles before needing to dodge them and get life back. I tried LGoH gem instead of AC which helps sustain through Elder icicles, but the damage ends up taking too long that I will die to something else within the fight.

My failed attempts were before I got the helm enchant, so I am going to give it another few tries tonight.
"
Ninjatsu a écrit :
Thank you for this build. Absolutely amazing for everything. In fact its too strong for all red maps and even guardians, that you get bored of farming levels because you already killed everything at level 80. Did yesterdays BSSF Uber lab in 3m56 netting me the Mastery jewel, and a few more runs got me a lucky helm enchant.

Spoiler

The only thing I have not completed is Uber Elder. 3 failed attempts so far.
I have a permanent 200ms ping, dodging shaper balls may or may not happen, also I can die to thin air at times.
From my tries I feel my LGoH sustain is not up to scratch as I only have 1 ring with it. I can take about 2/3 Elder icicles before needing to dodge them and get life back. I tried LGoH gem instead of AC which helps sustain through Elder icicles, but the damage ends up taking too long that I will die to something else within the fight.

My failed attempts were before I got the helm enchant, so I am going to give it another few tries tonight.

As I mentioned in the video section. You should aim at about 35 LGOH for uber elder. Having a bad ping is an issue too. Uber Elder also has some EXTREMLY heavy performance issues. Certain events in the fight cause my frames to go from 60 to 5. This is pretty much the only thing that sometimes kills me on UE.

Also levels make a huge diffrence. Getting to 94 is a bit grindy but really worth the effort.
Hi, I started this build on flashback and it is quite strong, was pretty hard getting the gear because everything is super expensive but still managed to get some core stuff.
A very fun build IMO.

A question.
Do you think that we really need 8k hp on SC?
it feels kind of overkill, at 6.6k hp the only thing that so far 1 shotted me was Malachai big boom thingy with corrupted undefined map, was a clean 1 shot. But could be easily avoided(wanted to test).

Don't you think we can get some other nodes instead of going for the full 5% hp in the middle?
Maybe something like "By The Blade", Maybe more endurance charges? up to 7 max, Maybe Berserking?
"
A question.
Do you think that we really need 8k hp on SC?
it feels kind of overkill, at 6.6k hp the only thing that so far 1 shotted me was Malachai big boom thingy with corrupted undefined map, was a clean 1 shot. But could be easily avoided(wanted to test).

Don't you think we can get some other nodes instead of going for the full 5% hp in the middle?
Maybe something like "By The Blade", Maybe more endurance charges? up to 7 max, Maybe Berserking?

Any build is nothing more, then RECOMENDATIONS.
Endurance charges take you more phys.damage reduction, but are u rlly need it then u already reach 90-95% phys reduct in fight, and cant reach more? Regeneration from them are useless, cos u got LoH mechanic, that overheal you with 2-3 hits (~0,5sec). For taking charges from passive tree, u must spend many points.
Yes, 8k hp is a oversafe, but if u dont need so much more, only 6,6k - u can spend points to damage nodes of tree, like attack speed nodes near big hp circle, or another Sword nodes in left circle, or Fire Damage nodes near Marauder starting point.
As you see, here's many another ways for edit build for your playing style.
Dernière édition par moshesh1995, le 18 mai 2018 18:50:19
It was mentioned in yesterdays Baeclast that molten strike will be recieving some changes

"
Chris mentioned they will reduce the number of balls and change the threshhold jewel in some way, making them drop faster.

any thoughts?
Dernière édition par Rosslol, le 19 mai 2018 11:34:46
Depends on how many fewer balls are produced. But if it goes from the current cap of 12 to a cap of 6 or something that'll certainly hurt. May have to go get life/mana leach near Iron Reflexes to supplement the sustainability.
"
Laxgimly a écrit :
Depends on how many fewer balls are produced. But if it goes from the current cap of 12 to a cap of 6 or something that'll certainly hurt. May have to go get life/mana leach near Iron Reflexes to supplement the sustainability.

We have to see how they gonna change it. Faster dropping balls could even mean a buff, cause leeching back from a big hit more immediately is pretty damn good. It might however hurt the pure facetanking potential.

But from the perspective of the tankyness the build already has, there is no thing in the game outside of shaper beam that would not be tankable with half of the LGOH the build has, with two good rings or thiefs torment.

I did my first uber-elder kill with just 20 LGOH and just died a single time.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires