[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

There will be probably difficult to get Xoph amulet in the new league (no breach in Zana) so we will have to take Avatar of fire in the tree?
"
Potemnik a écrit :
There will be probably difficult to get Xoph amulet in the new league (no breach in Zana) so we will have to take Avatar of fire in the tree?

Did you see the breach room in Incursion? 3 breaches. Plus it spawns in map. And they haven't released zana mods yet for Incursion. They could still bring it back for next league. Plus they're the breach sextant.
"
SparkleMotion a écrit :

Theifs Torment & Tabula>Grelwood Shank>Loreweave>LGoH rings>xophs.

Gonna split early league farming between uberlab and elders. Elders are gonna be profitable farming, IMO. Especially with how expensive Shimmerons are going to be early on. Seems like everyone wants to run Arc something next league.

This sounds about right. Hopefully I don't regret it being a league starter. It seems to have enough support int he thread though. I like the idea of tanky MS a lot.
"
dperls a écrit :
"
SparkleMotion a écrit :

Theifs Torment & Tabula>Grelwood Shank>Loreweave>LGoH rings>xophs.

Gonna split early league farming between uberlab and elders. Elders are gonna be profitable farming, IMO. Especially with how expensive Shimmerons are going to be early on. Seems like everyone wants to run Arc something next league.

This sounds about right. Hopefully I don't regret it being a league starter. It seems to have enough support int he thread though. I like the idea of tanky MS a lot.

As long as MS doesn't get decimated in the patch notes it'll be fine. Worst case scenario you can have a lab farmer with just the grelwood and the tabula and a poachers mark blasphemy set up early on until you build some currency up.
Any of you guys leveled up with molten strike ?
In flashback i went 2h-sunder, did some Lab until i got lvl87 or so, and then switched to molten.
"
chockdoo a écrit :
In flashback i went 2h-sunder, did some Lab until i got lvl87 or so, and then switched to molten.

I will prob level as MS. Sunder may be a bit quicker but I always like leveling with the skill I'll be using.
"
dperls a écrit :
"
chockdoo a écrit :

I will prob level as MS. Sunder may be a bit quicker but I always like leveling with the skill I'll be using.

Sunder is slightly faster but I never found the playstyle quite pleasing. Ancestral Call especially has a relaxed feeling cause you dont need to aim all the time (its like auto aim) and can just spam your molten strikes freely.

Its a matter of preference. Personally im not a "fast leveler" myself and Im totally fine not breaking speed records. Most people feel like they miss out on "good trades" in the early leagues.

Reality is, that in the first few days prices in general are all over the place. The economy starts stabilizing after roughly one week. For me its not even worth looking for good trades so early on, cause the eco can double or half the prices so frenquently. Maybe some items can be sniped sometimes
"
chockdoo a écrit :

I love leveling with MS. Ancestral Call and Faster Attacks/Multirstrike make for decent to good clear speed.
So it doesn't seem like they're reducing the amount of MS balls at all. All they said is they made performance improvements when there are a lot of balls on the screen.

From the comment section of reddit.

"
We just increase the speed of the molten strike projectile animation as you get more projectiles.

If the animation is twice as fast, then there will be half as many projectiles on the screen at once.
Dernière édition par SparkleMotion, le 29 mai 2018 22:30:49
Alright, looks like the build is untouched. Good times

Also notewothy:

No Bloodlines Zana Mod - sad times for map returns
But Abyss at Level 7 - insane for high level jewel crafting
Breach is back - cheaper xophs whee

Impurity of Fire might become the new go to vaal skill. We dont have details about the soul cost yet, but with 3 souls per 2% boss life you could use this multiple times during uber elder.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires