[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

any changes we should know about for upcoming 3.3 patch/new incursion league?
Hi I am totally new to POE, best game I played so far.
Great guide and Build, much thanks :)

Yeah would be very interesting, if the build works in 3.3 and if there are any changes.

oh plz update this and make it 3.3.0 ready... i am so hyped!
Well, no 30% corrupt in next league. I dont think, this will change smth.
"
sockgr a écrit :
oh plz update this and make it 3.3.0 ready... i am so hyped!

Theres pretty much no clear answer to that question until the patch-note arrive. Theres always chance of things getting nerfed or buffed even.

So far we just lose aspect of the spider wich can be repaced by herald of ash quite easily (its about 2% worse than that).

But theres also the opportunity of double corruptions coming up and maybe new interesting items.

I did expect a nerf to life gain on hit last patch and it didnt happen, so im kinda positive that it wont be coming this time. Molten Strike and its head enchant also havent been touched last time.

Juggernaut is extremly popular and very strong. Theres chance for some nerfs I think but I would not expect them to be too big if thats the case.

Loreweave also hasnt seen a patch yet and might get some adjustments. Imho its quite overpowered.

In case somethings changes, I already have some pretty cool things in my backpocket :)
Would Thief's Torment be good in this build?
"
Would Thief's Torment be good in this build?

Yes it´s very strong and cheap alternative that i am personally using in the temp-league. And is only to be replaced by Very good 2x elder-rings with 20LoH....
Poachers mark is not reliable enough imo.
Hello

Thanks for sharing this build it's realy strong! I've got some question:

I struggle very hard to find good life on hit rings in standard they are super expensive or have bad roll and i try to craft some but hard to have good things ^^', so i use life on hit gem in place of elemental focus. The combo blasphemy/poacher mark is hard to fit as i have dex issue and the life on hit is a little low.

I find my dps very low compare to your 59K dps in hideout, if a swap life gain on hit for elemental focus with anger+herald i have 23k dps in hidout. I miss a good watcher's eye jewel and good abyssal jewel with dps mods but i fill like a miss something i can't find to reach this dps.

I down uber elder and T14+ boss prety easly but i fail at uber atziri meny thing in this fight one shot me, i have little training against her is it only a dodge fight? or i need more hp? (got 7.5k).

Here my stuff:

Fly safe
Hello! I have starkonja's 3 molten, buy it 5ex (flashback). Goes on the build?
"
danquelll a écrit :
Hello! I have starkonja's 3 molten, buy it 5ex (flashback). Goes on the build?
^

starkonyas is rather good but you need some dex to use it.

"
Tagmatar a écrit :
Hello

Thanks for sharing this build it's realy strong! I've got some question:

I struggle very hard to find good life on hit rings in standard they are super expensive or have bad roll and i try to craft some but hard to have good things ^^', so i use life on hit gem in place of elemental focus. The combo blasphemy/poacher mark is hard to fit as i have dex issue and the life on hit is a little low.

I find my dps very low compare to your 59K dps in hideout, if a swap life gain on hit for elemental focus with anger+herald i have 23k dps in hidout. I miss a good watcher's eye jewel and good abyssal jewel with dps mods but i fill like a miss something i can't find to reach this dps.

I down uber elder and T14+ boss prety easly but i fail at uber atziri meny thing in this fight one shot me, i have little training against her is it only a dodge fight? or i need more hp? (got 7.5k).

Here my stuff:

Fly safe

Really? I feel like uber atziri is one of the easiest bosses for this build. Traditionally every build needed to dodge her abilites in the bossfight. The small flameblasts do about 8k damage with loreweave. If you watch my uber video you see me fail some of these as well. With about 8k life you have the freedom to fail some of those. But sometimes you get hit by a spear and a small blast in quick succession. So better dodge them like 80% of all other builds.

Crafting these Rings is not easy but can give you some good results. I would always look for a Coral Ring base and use Alt/Aug to get 16+ LGOH. Only aug on single affix if its at least a useable t3. If you hit Life + LHOH you can still craft added fire wich is already quite good. Regal if you get goodT3 + LGoH .

I chaos crafter also many of these rings this league wich made me a pretty penny.

But I would rather stick with Thiefs torment rather than replacing Elemental Focus. Ele Focus is a MASSIVE damage boost for this build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires