[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
SparkleMotion a écrit :
I was literally just coming here to post that. Having the boss have essentially no fire resistance should be a decent boost to DPS. In the end I can see actually a buff for dps. But a slight nerf to the leech with LGoH. Should still be extremely solid.

Tbh i dont think a slight nerf to lgoh would hurt this build, only thing that could sink this build is a fat nerf to jugger or molten. Or making some items very hard to obtain.

Other builds may outshine us dps-wise but thoose builds are rippy at times, while this build is doing t16 8-mod maps flaskless, no bloodrage/totem whatever. Ok, flasks are used vs bosses but not really nessecary.

Should be some item giving massive boost when no flasks equipped tbh :)
"
GornoDD a écrit :

Maybe I take some community suggestions, what people want me to make next.

What do you think of the "double strike" 3.3 build featured in this video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9vLhe6YZ0A
"
chockdoo a écrit :
"
SparkleMotion a écrit :
I was literally just coming here to post that. Having the boss have essentially no fire resistance should be a decent boost to DPS. In the end I can see actually a buff for dps. But a slight nerf to the leech with LGoH. Should still be extremely solid.

Tbh i dont think a slight nerf to lgoh would hurt this build, only thing that could sink this build is a fat nerf to jugger or molten. Or making some items very hard to obtain.

Other builds may outshine us dps-wise but thoose builds are rippy at times, while this build is doing t16 8-mod maps flaskless, no bloodrage/totem whatever. Ok, flasks are used vs bosses but not really nessecary.

Should be some item giving massive boost when no flasks equipped tbh :)

I'm almost certain this is build is going to be just fine. I still plan on doing this for my league starter for Incursion. Usually I do Jugg RF but now it's too popular and either going to be too expensive, or it's going to be nerfed.

That is unless they pull something drastic where the balls don't apply to LGoH anymore. Then I'll do something else.
"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
hankinsohl a écrit :
Looks like a very solid build GornoDD - too bad the spider aspect buff won't be available next league.
I'll probably roll this out-of-the-gate in Incursion.

Theres quite a bit of change coming and we have to see if the build remains viable. However people who follow my builds know that I can mostly come up with new ways to keep things working. As I said before, I already have alot of things planned out if the changes are harsh.

I also have some new builds tested and planned out already but I dont know what type of builds people are interested in the most. As all my builds these have some quality standards (farming uber-leder, tankyness, good clear, sclaing and affordable cost).

According to Chris Wilson, the number of MS balls is going to be reduced next league (presumably for server performance reasons). However, the balls will drop faster and may possibly do more damage. GGG's intent is that MS damage isn't nerfed (we'll need to see how that pans out).

However, reduction in the number of balls dropped will affect how much life we gain back from LGoH.

As GornoDD states, we'll need to wait until we've actually played the build in Incursion to see if it's still viable.

FWIW - I think that it'll remain viable next league. So I still plan to roll this build out of the gate. If I'm wrong, hopefully some other Juggernaut build remains viable. Worst case - I farm Uber Labs with this build to fund something actually viable.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 27 mai 2018 08:21:21
"
hankinsohl a écrit :
"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
hankinsohl a écrit :
Looks like a very solid build GornoDD - too bad the spider aspect buff won't be available next league.
I'll probably roll this out-of-the-gate in Incursion.

Theres quite a bit of change coming and we have to see if the build remains viable. However people who follow my builds know that I can mostly come up with new ways to keep things working. As I said before, I already have alot of things planned out if the changes are harsh.

I also have some new builds tested and planned out already but I dont know what type of builds people are interested in the most. As all my builds these have some quality standards (farming uber-leder, tankyness, good clear, sclaing and affordable cost).

According to Chris Wilson, the number of MS balls is going to be reduced next league (presumably for server performance reasons). However, the balls will drop faster and may possibly do more damage. GGG's intent is that MS damage isn't nerfed (we'll need to see how that pans out).

However, reduction in the number of balls dropped will affect how much life we gain back from LGoH.

As GornoDD states, we'll need to wait until we've actually played the build in Incursion to see if it's still viable.

FWIW - I think that it'll remain viable next league. So I still plan to roll this build out of the gate. If I'm wrong, hopefully some other Juggernaut build remains viable. Worst case - I farm Uber Labs with this build to fund something actually viable.

In fact I did orignially played the build quite diffrently without the whole LGOH shenanigans. I had the leech cluster skilled and used a whole diffrent weapon (Dreadarc). Even without the instant leech the build farmed guardians and shaper like a dream. You just needed to play a little more carefully.

I then later tested out the Grelwood version wich was so good, that it ended up as the build I posted here on the forums.

If molten gets nerfed too hard theres also the option of rolling with diffrent skills (like the before mentioned double strike) or the new lightning strike (+vaal).

Im currently working on another Juggernaut Build with a friend wich shapes up to be super cool. We still need to get a little more damage to be ulber-elder viable but the tankyness it through the roof. I will post the result a two days before the new league comes out. Hint: It involves Mjolner and its not Discharge.
Bit of a shame this league ends soon, today I finally 6linked the Loreweave.
Also bought some Splinters of Xoph to run the map for the first time ever and he drops Xoph's Heart + a Blessing :)

Fixing the resistances is a bit tricky though.
Baring patch notes, really leaning towards this as my starter build for 3.3.

Re: farming lab, is its doable on a 5L/tabula with day1 gear etc? Does the jugg ascendancy carry it enough or does it need grelwood, thiefs torment, etc.

"
dperls a écrit :

Re: farming lab, is its doable on a 5L/tabula with day1 gear etc? Does the jugg ascendancy carry it enough or does it need grelwood, thiefs torment, etc.

Jugg will carry you in Uber lab. If that's your focus. I'd look into just simply crafting a 5L chest with high armor until you get a loreweave.
"
SparkleMotion a écrit :
"
dperls a écrit :

Jugg will carry you in Uber lab. If that's your focus. I'd look into just simply crafting a 5L chest with high armor until you get a loreweave.

Thanks, really torn between this and ahns might jugg. MS seems more satisfying though.
"
dperls a écrit :
"
SparkleMotion a écrit :
"
dperls a écrit :

Thanks, really torn between this and ahns might jugg. MS seems more satisfying though.

Really Jugg anything is good for lab. My priorities.

Theifs Torment & Tabula>Grelwood Shank>Loreweave>LGoH rings>xophs.

Gonna split early league farming between uberlab and elders. Elders are gonna be profitable farming, IMO. Especially with how expensive Shimmerons are going to be early on. Seems like everyone wants to run Arc something next league.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires