[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

"
kubicka a écrit :
Is it SSF viable?

Yes since the snipe support was added. It would feel much worse than an assallium helm but that helm isn't super rare so I could see you being able to farm it up while using the snipe suppport.
"
snietschie2 a écrit :
Hi,

was switching to this build (from LA Raider) to have a more tanky char with more boss dps.
Having a blast! can do nasty t11 maps with just lvl 75+ (and apx. 400-500c in).
Am following the Budged-Tank version of the POB.

ONE BIG QUESTION though:
I'm not getting any endu/frenzy charges, even though I have the full Gladiator ascendency specced. Is there any tech I'm not getting here?

Pls help :)

Thx and keep it up!

You should be getting frenzy from the ascendancy. We don't attack with off hand weapon so no endurance charge from ascendancy. Endurance comes from the small cluster jewel.
Just wanted to vouch for the build, it's quite good. Can survive a lot of content with comparatively low defenses due to its playstyle.

And some overtanked hasted giga rares are pain in the ass because it's often hard to land a good snipe on them

Maybe it's worth sharing what I have now - https://pobb.in/YdCqIGOm4TD-

"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :
"
snietschie2 a écrit :
Hi,

was switching to this build (from LA Raider) to have a more tanky char with more boss dps.

ONE BIG QUESTION though:
I'm not getting any endu/frenzy charges, even though I have the full Gladiator ascendency specced. Is there any tech I'm not getting here?

Thx and keep it up!

You should be getting frenzy from the ascendancy. We don't attack with off hand weapon so no endurance charge from ascendancy. Endurance comes from the small cluster jewel.

Outmatch & Outlast Ascendancy does Nothing for us, we get 0 Frenzy charges from it, we use a 2 Hand weapon, not a main hand or off hand. All you get is 10% phys damage reduction while at max Endurance charges, Seems like a waste to me, But also, there is nothing better to get on the ascendancy :S
Dernière édition par KingCaracticus, le 19 avr. 2023 06:39:49
"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :
"
snietschie2 a écrit :
Hi,

ONE BIG QUESTION though:

Thx and keep it up!

Outmatch & Outlast Ascendancy does Nothing for us, we get 0 Frenzy charges from it, we use a 2 Hand weapon, not a main hand or off hand. All you get is 10% phys damage reduction while at max Endurance charges, Seems like a waste to me, But also, there is nothing better to get on the ascendancy :S

It does work with bows as bows count as main hand. The issue is bleed dot kill doesn't count as a main hand kill (on hit) so that's why the proc chance is so low. Like you said the issue is no other super useful ascendancy. That's why when you get more money we switch to champ for all useful nodes. But for many people the Gratuitous Violence jewels are just way too expensive.

You also could add in blood rage for frenzy generation as well but it just gives you more mapping dps which isn't needed as it would give no uptime on endgame bosses so not worth the gem socket IMHO.
I see. well im at T16 mapping, and not seen a single frenzy Since T1-T16 so far, but ye i guess you could use blood rage, but then we gotta deal with the Degen and we have quite a low life pool. Not a problem atm, flying through T16's and expedition maps, my gear not the greatest, got a 662 phys dps bow though.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par KingCaracticus, le 19 avr. 2023 16:02:56
You can also use a manaforged setup with frenzy to get 100% frenzy charges uptime, i'm using a slightly different version of this build with manaforged + ensnaring arrow + frenzy + lifetap (makes it proc on every attack).
"
Chikinitos a écrit :
You can also use a manaforged setup with frenzy to get 100% frenzy charges uptime, i'm using a slightly different version of this build with manaforged + ensnaring arrow + frenzy + lifetap (makes it proc on every attack).

Same, though I use Inspiration instead of Lifetap, and keep Ensnaring Arrow level 1 to keep mana cost down. Also got a cheap ring with -10 mana cost of non channeling skills, and that's good enough to proc both more than once a second. Experimenting with PCoC too but it's not proccing often enough to sustain currently.

I also made a personal twist on the build and picked up Poacher's Mark since there are a few passive wheels on this side of the tree that gives me culling, disables enemy regen, and transfers marks to other enemies so it's usable on trash too for mana upkeep. I really like it so far but haven't reached maps yet so we'll see if I stick with it.
"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
I see. well im at T16 mapping, and not seen a single frenzy Since T1-T16 so far, but ye i guess you could use blood rage, but then we gotta deal with the Degen and we have quite a low life pool. Not a problem atm, flying through T16's and expedition maps, my gear not the greatest, got a 662 phys dps bow though.

Spoiler

Roll attack speed to physical damage over time multi and will see a huge uptick in boss dps.. but obviously a lil bit slower in split arrow.
I do like the Idea with Manaforged Arrows - Frenzy - Ensaring Arrow...
Maim does seem to give a lot of DPS. So how to include it? Doing a 5l for the Manaforge? Have a Totem just for Maim?
Also why Flame Dash? Blink Arrow gives a nice Decoy which also does dps...

What would Inspiration bring to us? I can't seem to get it working in pob?

@Chikinitos: What does your Power Charge on Crit/Inc Crit bring you?

@ssjtrio2 in your video you mentioned crafting guides, though I didn't find them? Can you point me in the right direction?

Also Snipe from Assailum now seems to have 8 stages, am I correct? Brings a nice dps boost if I look at the pob...

Thanks guys!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires