[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Regarding 3.23 changes:

With a perfect Ashes:
- Snipe gets 2 additional stages: 1 stage at 20% quality (compensates the lost helmet enchant), so with 50% quality it should be 2.5 rounded up to 3?
- Puncture gets 20% more damage with bleed, 50% respectively with a 30% Ashes
- Ensnaring Arrow has increased buff effect on quality now
- Split Arrow and Rain of Arrows are getting 4 additional arrows at 20% quality – not sure if this is a QoL buff for mapping

To me this seems as if we are looking at some solid buffs?

I have a toddler to accompany. Maybe someone can crunch the number and also look at some potential alt quality gem losses – I did not check which the build uses and what is lost thereby.
Dernière édition par Tuharek, le 1 déc. 2023 06:55:22
Wanna try this build but i'm completely noob in crafting items. Would be appreciate a lot if someone gave me detailed information about how to craft every piece of gear. Thanks!
"
bspace2 a écrit :
Wanna try this build but i'm completely noob in crafting items. Would be appreciate a lot if someone gave me detailed information about how to craft every piece of gear. Thanks!

Watch JayTX Youtube channel for detailed info about crafting bleed bow glad
Dernière édition par zhulik2, le 8 déc. 2023 17:08:14
Super interested in this build.

Does the guide still make sense with 3.23 ?

Will you update the POB ?
Dernière édition par rhorschack, le 9 déc. 2023 18:57:50
I have had some things happen in life that I haven't been able to keep up with any of my build guides. It is still very viable and with the enchant changes its a little more damage but you get more damage early on with gem quality. You can get a little more split arrow damage early on as well with split arrow of splitting. You could still follow the guide outside of the helm enchants and still be very well off.
"
Tuharek a écrit :
Regarding 3.23 changes:

With a perfect Ashes:
- Snipe gets 2 additional stages: 1 stage at 20% quality (compensates the lost helmet enchant), so with 50% quality it should be 2.5 rounded up to 3?
- Puncture gets 20% more damage with bleed, 50% respectively with a 30% Ashes
- Ensnaring Arrow has increased buff effect on quality now
- Split Arrow and Rain of Arrows are getting 4 additional arrows at 20% quality – not sure if this is a QoL buff for mapping

To me this seems as if we are looking at some solid buffs?

I have a toddler to accompany. Maybe someone can crunch the number and also look at some potential alt quality gem losses – I did not check which the build uses and what is lost thereby.

It does not round up. You only get 1 extra stage.

Main concern with Ashes was 1. price and 2. utility over an Aul's. Now, with the charm + jewel, you could replace the mana reservation to probably fit whatever aura, that might be worth looking into

Ensnaring arrow is whatever, same with Split arrow. Latter already is insane coverage + chain, doesn't need more. Doesn't hurt either tho

If you wanna discuss this more I'm leveling a bleed bow, feel free to hmu on discord (username: dreais)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires