[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :
"
ILYILY a écrit :
Hey. I have already farmed mageblood and want to start new build. I know all builds with MB are viable but will I be disappointed with bleed bow? I love that pop bleed and playstyle but do I have to invest mirror to have fun with it or it will be ok and I'll make whole contents? (Ofc without ubers). Getting together dps, speed and tanky?
Thanks for reply :)

With mageblood you can easily do all content outside of ubers comfortably.. Mageblood gives you a lot of defense so you can go for much more offensive items on gear and tree.. You won't need anywhere near a mirror to make it feel great for no uber content.

Thank you for fast answer. I'll try it this week for sure. I want good allrounder and it will be nice alternative build with my totems. I don't want to invest in my 20div build so I have a lot of currency for start my bleed bow.

I hope it works :D
I was following the Tanky Budged setup in the POB and got around 70mil puncture dps, a lot of tankiness and was able to do t16s.
So you can start with low investment ;)
"
I was following the Tanky Budged setup in the POB and got around 70mil puncture dps, a lot of tankiness and was able to do t16s.
So you can start with low investment ;)

You mean total bleed damage over it's duration right ?
70mil bleed dps sound a bit high, even without tank setup
6 link with my aura i havelike 69 mana on budget dps mode. i have my annoited neck is this just how its supposed to be? barely any mana?
Hi,

I don't know what to do at this point, I can do t16 but I feel like I lack survivability and damage. I don't know what to improve first, what do I need to prioritize.

Regarding the bow, I don't know if it's worth trying to remove the resist or look for something specific. My budget is 700c and a divine.

https://pastebin.com/ZQvmgn27

I also don't generate too much currency and I don't know what mechs are good for this build to farm (right now im doing red altar and expedition)

I appreciate the help
anyone tried a bow with the crucible passive of : Rain of Arrows and Toxic Rain deal 300% more Damage with Bleeding-60% of Toxic Rain Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage (Tier 1)

and used rain of arrows instead? 300% more with bleeding sounds like alot.
"
taehanpak1 a écrit :
6 link with my aura i havelike 69 mana on budget dps mode. i have my annoited neck is this just how its supposed to be? barely any mana?

Yeah with losing the minus 9 jewel it made mana a littler tighter but definitely should have more like 100-120 not sure why as low as 69.
"
REB14 a écrit :
Hi,

I don't know what to do at this point, I can do t16 but I feel like I lack survivability and damage. I don't know what to improve first, what do I need to prioritize.

Regarding the bow, I don't know if it's worth trying to remove the resist or look for something specific. My budget is 700c and a divine.

I also don't generate too much currency and I don't know what mechs are good for this build to farm (right now im doing red altar and expedition)

I appreciate the help

Do T1 map essence and altar farm.. You can farm those on white maps and still make good currency just plowing through maps when you sell upgraded essence and the amount of raw drops you get. This can be done on bleed bow super easy until you farm up a few more divine.
"
REB14 a écrit :
Hi,

I appreciate the help

Bow isn't bad for a budget bow. Definitely need more flat and life on your gear. I would say get a better ammy and right right. Multi is nice but if you can afford them well rolled. On a budget I would say get more flat and life on your ammy and right ring. Also try to get more higher armor on your gear as it will make you feel much tankier. Also roll your armor flask to have extra armor percent on the bottom.
This what I have already with high budget (but not no limit).

Pob/ninja:
Spoiler
https://poe.ninja/pob/aMR
https://pastebin.com/Dk8mBdK7

What to improve:
- Implicts on gloves/boots.
- New chest with global def/more life/implicts.

By my opinion its 'balanced' setup. I am going to make with this build rest challenges to hit 40/40.

Changes:
- Added Vitality with Arrogance (to improve level/alt quality)
- Added Herald of Purity
- Bit changed tree because of Timeless Jewel (sick x3)
- Changed clusters (hard to craft top tiers)

If you have any questions about crafting hit me up aswel. Its not best but i've made all items myself.

Items:
Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires