[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

"
Throttlezz a écrit :
Oh I think you misunderstood. When I do have gcp's which gems should I use them on first.

Puncture. Its a more multiplier. After that they all are 10 percent increases so equal in damage output.
hey could anyone check my gear and give my an idea on what i should be putting the currency ive farmed into buying for the best effect any tips would be greatly appreciated :)
Dernière édition par manion1337420, le 15 avr. 2023 12:54:27
What are the steps for crafting the budget damage and $$$ damage bows?
Was just looking at the guide mentioning that ilvl 85 was a requirement. Why? For which mods?
By the looks of it, 83 is enough for T1 multi, %phys, flat phys, hybrid phys/accuracy, attack speed, bleed damage/chance, and conveniently just below the 84 requirement for T1 resists (Which wouldn't be wanted).
Going up to 85 adds only accuracy T1, and 86 would only add %ele attack skills T1, and bow attacks fire 2 additional arrows; which I guess would be nice, but not ideal for suffixes desired.
Thank you for sharing! I am currently leveling this build. Lots of fun.

Question: why are we skipping the easy-to-grab keystone Crimson Dance in this build?

I understand that this keystone significantly nerves your single Bleeding debuff (down to 35%), but it does allow for 8 stacks of Bleeding (giving ~4x damage).

Are you leaving it out because of the slower application rate, compared to a melee build for example? Can you share your reasoning please?

In addition to this question: would your build also work with Ballistas, like the popular Explosive Arrow build? Would that maybe legitimize Crimson Dance, because of the multiple Bleeding application sources?
Dernière édition par RegiusRaze, le 17 avr. 2023 01:48:46
"
AbrahamObama a écrit :
Was just looking at the guide mentioning that ilvl 85 was a requirement. Why? For which mods?
By the looks of it, 83 is enough for T1 multi, %phys, flat phys, hybrid phys/accuracy, attack speed, bleed damage/chance, and conveniently just below the 84 requirement for T1 resists (Which wouldn't be wanted).
Going up to 85 adds only accuracy T1, and 86 would only add %ele attack skills T1, and bow attacks fire 2 additional arrows; which I guess would be nice, but not ideal for suffixes desired.

You are correct. iLVL 83 is fine. The old bleed mod for elder was ilvl 85 for top tier. It is now 83. So iLvl 83 is fine. Also you don't want additional arrow unless you get 2 as just 1 messes up puncture aiming.
"
RegiusRaze a écrit :
Thank you for sharing! I am currently leveling this build. Lots of fun.

Question: why are we skipping the easy-to-grab keystone Crimson Dance in this build?

I understand that this keystone significantly nerves your single Bleeding debuff (down to 35%), but it does allow for 8 stacks of Bleeding (giving ~4x damage).

Are you leaving it out because of the slower application rate, compared to a melee build for example? Can you share your reasoning please?

In addition to this question: would your build also work with Ballistas, like the popular Explosive Arrow build? Would that maybe legitimize Crimson Dance, because of the multiple Bleeding application sources?

The multiple applications of Crimson would never apply more damage than 1 single snipe charged puncture. You could apply multiple stacks for mapping with Split Arrow but you already kill everything with 1 or 2 shots of split arrow and would just require you to spam your skill more causing even bigger mana issues to overcome.
"
AbrahamObama a écrit :
What are the steps for crafting the budget damage and $$$ damage bows?

As far budget crafting. Depends on what you consider budget. The cheap option is to get a citadel non-influenced and spam contempts until you hit high percent physical and then crafting physical damage over time multi. That is the cheapest option.

Next would be to do the same thing on a elder influence until you hit elder bleed multi and open prefix to craft percent or hit a nice percent and open suffix for phyiscal dot multi with elder mod.
Is it SSF viable?
Hi,

was switching to this build (from LA Raider) to have a more tanky char with more boss dps.
Having a blast! can do nasty t11 maps with just lvl 75+ (and apx. 400-500c in).
Am following the Budged-Tank version of the POB.

ONE BIG QUESTION though:
I'm not getting any endu/frenzy charges, even though I have the full Gladiator ascendency specced. Is there any tech I'm not getting here?

Pls help :)

Thx and keep it up!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires