[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Hey! I assume the Outmatch and Outlast -ascendancy point got nerfed since we don't get any charges with bows now.

How do you guys generate frenzy and endurance charges?
Love the concept! Now that we've been through the season for a while, do you think this build is suitable for a new player or someone with little experience in PoE?
“It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.”
"
AbrahamObama a écrit :
Really struggling to get this build off the ground.
Feels like it's not going to come together until there's multiple divines worth of gear thrown at it, something to aspire to but the early mapping experience is really tough.
Would it be possible to get some example gear that'd easily get through to red maps? Maybe a few crafting guides for obtaining gear that's on the budget path or even expensive paths, just to have an idea of which steps were taken to make those items in the first place?

It does count as main hand and generates frenzy charges. It doesn't count as off hand and don't get endurance charges.
"
IntSomnium a écrit :
Love the concept! Now that we've been through the season for a while, do you think this build is suitable for a new player or someone with little experience in PoE?

Can definitely due it as a new player as long as you can follow the guide and understand how bleed scales compared to other types of damage.
What is the gem quality priority? Gcp's are scarce.
Sorry for newbie quetion, but how do you apply both curses(poacher's mark, vulnerability)?
Nvm, didn't saw impossible escape jewel
"
Throttlezz a écrit :
What is the gem quality priority? Gcp's are scarce.

Gem Quality is always low priority.. its a nice but not must have.
All,

I leveled this following the guide using putting on a tabby and an elevore helm. I did a t16 map on junk gear.. Here is the pob to give you an idea.. With that said not saying its fast on t16. I died 1 time but to give you an idea you can easily clear t16 if you invest a little.

https://pobb.in/dTXTTKwnld5x
Oh I think you misunderstood. When I do have gcp's which gems should I use them on first.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires