[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Yeah i'm thinking of adding maim to the manaforged setup when I have a 5L bow, either that or culling strike. But as far as I know we still get maim (just without the 10% phys increase from the gem) from the ascendancy before we switch to champion, so I guess it's more important after the switch.

Another option I'm considering is switching split arrow to a rain of arrows setup later on, if I get the crucible bleed mod: "Rain of Arrows and Toxic Rain deal 300% more Damage with Bleeding", since it doesn't use chain we could add maim to it.

I tried Power Charge on Crit very quickly on the manaforged setup but gave up, it hardly procced, we don't really get much from power charges and I'm pathing to Resolute Technique anyway.

"
Chikinitos a écrit :
Yeah i'm thinking of adding maim to the manaforged setup when I have a 5L bow, either that or culling strike. But as far as I know we still get maim (just without the 10% phys increase from the gem) from the ascendancy before we switch to champion, so I guess it's more important after the switch.

Another option I'm considering is switching split arrow to a rain of arrows setup later on, if I get the crucible bleed mod: "Rain of Arrows and Toxic Rain deal 300% more Damage with Bleeding", since it doesn't use chain we could add maim to it.

I tried Power Charge on Crit very quickly on the manaforged setup but gave up, it hardly procced, we don't really get much from power charges and I'm pathing to Resolute Technique anyway.

@maim from asc - good point!

@the new weap tree with that node - sounds like a good idea and a hell lot of damage. please keep us posted!

@res tech - why bother? just a little accu and you have the 100%.
also going right see of the tree gives dex over str which gives spell supp.
Dernière édition par snietschie2, le 20 avr. 2023 08:49:24
Maim Support actually does its job when linked to Flesh and Stone so that's where I have it (the x% more damage is ignored but "takes 10% increased" works and stacks). And Inspiration is just to reduce the mana cost so Manaforged triggers more often.
"
snietschie2 a écrit :
I do like the Idea with Manaforged Arrows - Frenzy - Ensaring Arrow...
Maim does seem to give a lot of DPS. So how to include it? Doing a 5l for the Manaforge? Have a Totem just for Maim?
Also why Flame Dash? Blink Arrow gives a nice Decoy which also does dps...

What would Inspiration bring to us? I can't seem to get it working in pob?

@Chikinitos: What does your Power Charge on Crit/Inc Crit bring you?

@ssjtrio2 in your video you mentioned crafting guides, though I didn't find them? Can you point me in the right direction?

Also Snipe from Assailum now seems to have 8 stages, am I correct? Brings a nice dps boost if I look at the pob...

Thanks guys!

Assailum helm is the same damage.. they added 2 stages because they reduced the percent per stage from 120 to 90.

Never got around to putting out crafting guides for the build but you can ask here or in MR9lives channel when he is one how to craft a specific piece you are looking for. The trees have definitely made making a bow much much easier
So in the PoB, it's showing that the $$$ Damage is using snipe, but the snipe you get from the helmet inherently, so you plug the puncture gems into the helmet, right? For Split Arrow, do you plug them into the 6L bow or chest, or does it not matter?

Would the build benefit more from leech per hit since split arrow hits multiple targets? It seems like it'd be decent mitigation if you don't get clapped in one hit.

Also, on the Budget Damage build, one of the life masteries is "10% more max life if you have at least 6 life masteries allocated" seems like a waste of a point because you never get 5 other life masteries. Could use it for +50 max hp, or add it to the "15% more if chest has no hp modifier" instead, or for more damage, could even pop it onto more bow damage or even life leech. That's my thought.

Currently working on getting everything for the $$$ Damage build to see how it'll go into end game.
"
SinfulC a écrit :
So in the PoB, it's showing that the $$$ Damage is using snipe, but the snipe you get from the helmet inherently, so you plug the puncture gems into the helmet, right? For Split Arrow, do you plug them into the 6L bow or chest, or does it not matter?

Would the build benefit more from leech per hit since split arrow hits multiple targets? It seems like it'd be decent mitigation if you don't get clapped in one hit.

Also, on the Budget Damage build, one of the life masteries is "10% more max life if you have at least 6 life masteries allocated" seems like a waste of a point because you never get 5 other life masteries. Could use it for +50 max hp, or add it to the "15% more if chest has no hp modifier" instead, or for more damage, could even pop it onto more bow damage or even life leech. That's my thought.

Currently working on getting everything for the $$$ Damage build to see how it'll go into end game.

Yeah I thought I caught updating all the masteries I must of missed that one.. that used to be the 10 percent life mastery. You don't leech with dot but do the on hit so it could give some value but not a large amount to invest heavy into it.
Hey all! Really enjoying the build so far except for one detail, and my question is: How do you guys make Puncture with snipe not feel jank? Any trick to it? I kind of hate having to hit monsters that move around a ton or summon a bunch of dudes constantly (see here stacked Essence mobs). I don't have enough Split Arrow damage yet to just kill some of them with that.

Any of you use shoot additionnal arrows or things like that to make it feel better?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par Gardosuro, le 22 avr. 2023 18:49:14
"
Gardosuro a écrit :
Hey all! Really enjoying the build so far except for one detail, and my question is: How do you guys make Puncture with snipe not feel jank? Any trick to it? I kind of hate having to hit monsters that move around a ton or summon a bunch of dudes constantly (see here stacked Essence mobs). I don't have enough Split Arrow damage yet to just kill some of them with that.

Any of you use shoot additional arrows or things like that to make it feel better?

Thanks!

If you do additional arrow do not due single need at least 2 for puncture to aim correctly.. if you only do 1 each arrow will split and miss target in middle. Attack speed can speed up your stacks.
Hey. I have already farmed mageblood and want to start new build. I know all builds with MB are viable but will I be disappointed with bleed bow? I love that pop bleed and playstyle but do I have to invest mirror to have fun with it or it will be ok and I'll make whole contents? (Ofc without ubers). Getting together dps, speed and tanky?
Thanks for reply :)
"
ILYILY a écrit :
Hey. I have already farmed mageblood and want to start new build. I know all builds with MB are viable but will I be disappointed with bleed bow? I love that pop bleed and playstyle but do I have to invest mirror to have fun with it or it will be ok and I'll make whole contents? (Ofc without ubers). Getting together dps, speed and tanky?
Thanks for reply :)

With mageblood you can easily do all content outside of ubers comfortably.. Mageblood gives you a lot of defense so you can go for much more offensive items on gear and tree.. You won't need anywhere near a mirror to make it feel great for no uber content.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires