[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Search by "Enchant: Added Small Passive Skills grant: #" and select "12% Increased Physical Damage" for cluster jewels
"
frosty101 a écrit :
Search by "Enchant: Added Small Passive Skills grant: #" and select "12% Increased Physical Damage" for cluster jewels

Another easy way is for you to type a specific notable like battle-hardened and then there is a search icon on each item on the left bottom corner.. you can click that and then change all the fields to exactly what you want.
Really struggling to get this build off the ground.
Feels like it's not going to come together until there's multiple divines worth of gear thrown at it, something to aspire to but the early mapping experience is really tough.
Would it be possible to get some example gear that'd easily get through to red maps? Maybe a few crafting guides for obtaining gear that's on the budget path or even expensive paths, just to have an idea of which steps were taken to make those items in the first place?
EDIT: Nevermind.
Dernière édition par Jakkt, le 10 avr. 2023 05:51:57
"
AbrahamObama a écrit :
Feels like it's not going to come together until there's multiple divines worth of gear thrown at it, something to aspire to but the early mapping experience is really tough.
Would it be possible to get some example gear that'd easily get through to red maps? Maybe a few crafting guides for obtaining gear that's on the budget path or even expensive paths, just to have an idea of which steps were taken to make those items in the first place?

I bought about 60 regrets and respecced to bleed SST. Having a much easier time now. I was getting wrecked at around tier 10, now doing 16s easily.
Have a look at my profile if interested.
3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
"
bhwung a écrit :
"
AbrahamObama a écrit :

I bought about 60 regrets and respecced to bleed SST. Having a much easier time now. I was getting wrecked at around tier 10, now doing 16s easily.
Have a look at my profile if interested.

Not going to lie that's pretty demoralizing, I really wanted bleed bow glad to be a thing again. Although I like SST as well maybe I'll just level that instead =\
"
AbrahamObama a écrit :

I did a bunch of lockpick and demolition contracts until I had 50c

I bought a cheap 10c 6link citadel bow, i threw a deafening contempt essence on it and craften phys damage increase % to get 500 damage bow

Did the same with heavy arrow quiver. This boosted my dps by a lot.

Spend 25c at this point

Next up I looked to upgrade jewels for grace & determination mana reservation efficiency. That would be another 10-20c. Now you got damage and you're tanky for 50c max.

Up to a point where I can do t1-16 no problem.
Hi

I have a question, i just got 5 divines and 150+ c, i wanna know how to scale my build since now i feel weak in early red maps (a lot of one shots).

My idea is to build the balanced build, but i dont know what i should get first.

I added the pastebin with my actual build in case this is useful: https://pastebin.com/ZwS2Lj3U

Thanks in advance if someone can help me

"
REB14 a écrit :
Hi

I have a question, i just got 5 divines and 150+ c, i wanna know how to scale my build since now i feel weak in early red maps (a lot of one shots).

My idea is to build the balanced build, but i dont know what i should get first.

I added the pastebin with my actual build in case this is useful: https://pastebin.com/ZwS2Lj3U

Thanks in advance if someone can help me

I checked your gear, it's pretty bad so far. You can check PoE Ninja for the proper passives, skills, support gems and so on.

You have to look for pDPS and Bleed dmg/Dmg Over Time items to boost your Damage. Lab enchants, flasks, they all are very important as well.

Amulets +1 phys +1 all gem lvls should help a lot as well. And pick a good annointment.
Dernière édition par phrgermanos, le 11 avr. 2023 19:06:01
I do not have any questions, just want to say that this build guide is absolutely incredible! Nice work, you really helped me with this one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires