[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

"
dtriley a écrit :
If we want to league start with this, what nodes would you grab after level 60 before we have access to cluster jewels?

prior to clusters you have limited nodes that can scale damage. You can take extra jewel sockets that are near the pathing.. also take the sockets for the clusters and put jewels in them as well for damage.

Clusters should be pretty easy to get early on even if you only get a 8/9/10/11/12 doesn't matter.. Any physical cluster early on is great damage support no matter how it is rolled due to the limited nodes on the tree that scale.
"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :

Gotcha.. but yeah the helm will still be considerably more damage.

720 more plus 4 supports (say they avg 30 percent)
720 more plus 120 more = 840 more

level 20 snipe gets 5 supports

480 more plus 5 supports (say avg 30 with 4 and even 40 with the 5)
480 more plus 160 more = 640 more

The big change we may get is now that snipe is a skill it should have an enchant that may give us way more damage if it gives say 2 more stages.. so 10 stages on assailum would be 1020 more.. could be juicy exile lol.

Now hang on, the stages don't multiply with themselves, but the extra supports do. So the two extra stages are basically equal to 8/6 = 33.3% more, or with the enchant 9/7 = 28.57%. If you can boost the Snipe gem to level 25, you're looking at a difference of only 8/7 = 14.8% or 9/8 = 12.5%. So an extra support gem is about on par in the worst case, and way better in the best case.
"
stylpe a écrit :
"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :

Gotcha.. but yeah the helm will still be considerably more damage.

720 more plus 4 supports (say they avg 30 percent)
720 more plus 120 more = 840 more

level 20 snipe gets 5 supports

480 more plus 5 supports (say avg 30 with 4 and even 40 with the 5)
480 more plus 160 more = 640 more

The big change we may get is now that snipe is a skill it should have an enchant that may give us way more damage if it gives say 2 more stages.. so 10 stages on assailum would be 1020 more.. could be juicy exile lol.

Now hang on, the stages don't multiply with themselves, but the extra supports do. So the two extra stages are basically equal to 8/6 = 33.3% more, or with the enchant 9/7 = 28.57%. If you can boost the Snipe gem to level 25, you're looking at a difference of only 8/7 = 14.8% or 9/8 = 12.5%. So an extra support gem is about on par in the worst case, and way better in the best case.

Correct doesn't multiply on itself but the extra does multiple with the other support gems. Also when you use the snipe gem in a 6L setup you are only get 1 extra gem so are you using empower for the gem? Are you making 7/8L gloves? Now to do that you are giving up damage on your gloves. The helm is still going to be best in slot.. Enough to make it worth giving up a defensive helm? Depends on the person/player.
From the patch notes updates:

"

Updated the following note:

Old:
The Assailum Unique Helmet now Grants Level 30 Snipe Skill (previously 20).
New:
The Assailum Unique Helmet now Grants Level 30 Snipe Skill (previously 20), and has +2 to maximum Snipe Stages.

I wonder if they remembered to limit that to only the skill granted by the item... But yeah, my math isn't completely valid anymore since max stages won't scale with gem level. On the plus side, it looks like level 30 actually has 96% more per stage now so that's a buff to Assailum!
So I'm considering starting off as a bleed bow vs SST. which one would be easier to rush to 64 for the tricorn overall for ease of access? It looks like the leveling guide for SST is for last league but seems like it' dbe decently easy to respec into bow build
Having fun with this so far, but you are absolutely right; levelling with the bleed-bow-stuff is hellish.
Only concern I've got at the moment is that the forum post doesn't really outline any of the gear for early/mid/endgame, and more specifically, how that gear is obtained. Guides on crafting or acquisition of items would be really handy to have!
"
stylpe a écrit :
From the patch notes updates:

"

Updated the following note:

Old:
The Assailum Unique Helmet now Grants Level 30 Snipe Skill (previously 20).
New:
The Assailum Unique Helmet now Grants Level 30 Snipe Skill (previously 20), and has +2 to maximum Snipe Stages.

I wonder if they remembered to limit that to only the skill granted by the item... But yeah, my math isn't completely valid anymore since max stages won't scale with gem level. On the plus side, it looks like level 30 actually has 96% more per stage now so that's a buff to Assailum!

I guess not! 👀 Has anyone tested this in practice?
sorry if i missed it somewhere but what should i do with the bandits?
Kill all the bandits. That's the best you can do to get more skill points since this build is relying a lot in the points you get from the skill tree.
Biggest concern I have now is if they have removed "#% increased Physical Damage" large cluster jewels? At least I can't search them from Path of Exile trade page. Or am I just searching something wrong? Any ideas?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires