[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

"
stylpe a écrit :
Now, I might be doing something wrong in PoB, but I'm testing with the Budget Damage version, and by simply setting snipe stages to 4 to emulate the level 20 gem version, and adding Swift Affliction and Cruelty to Puncture, DPS goes from 6.4M to 8.7M. So I don't know what all the naysayers are talking about.

I think you are forgetting that the snipe gem will take up a link, so you will only get to add one additional support gem in a 6-link, right?
"
MasterPain2130 a écrit :
"
stylpe a écrit :
Now, I might be doing something wrong in PoB, but I'm testing with the Budget Damage version, and by simply setting snipe stages to 4 to emulate the level 20 gem version, and adding Swift Affliction and Cruelty to Puncture, DPS goes from 6.4M to 8.7M. So I don't know what all the naysayers are talking about.

I think you are forgetting that the snipe gem will take up a link, so you will only get to add one additional support gem in a 6-link, right?

Oh, derp.
"
stylpe a écrit :
One thing I haven't seen explicitly stated anywhere is whether Snipe's more damage stats scale with gem level. The preview only shows the level 20 version, right? So if my suspicion is correct, there may be a lot to gain from increasing the gem level to boost it closer to Assailum. I would also argue that the fact that Assailum gives a level 30 version and that there's been no notice of any nerf to it is evidence that it does in fact scale like this. We'll find out tomorrow I guess!

It absolutely does.. its going to be 1 percent per level.. so 60 at level 1 and 80 at lvl 20. Its why the helm is level 30 with 2 extra stages.. it makes its the same as it was before.
"
stylpe a écrit :

Yeah the snipe gem will take up a slot so you can add 1 additional.. 4 stages would actually be less than a level 20 gem.

Level 30 snipe = 90 percent per stage - 4 stages = 360 percent

Level 20 snipe = 80 percent per stage - 6 stages = 480 percent

The closest you could get is level 30 snipe at 5 stages would still be 30 percent less than a level 20 at 6 stages. They added 2 stages to the assalium helm so you get 8 stages instead of 6 now to create the same 720 percent you got before.
"
Alfaksan a écrit :
Hi, I saw you have an endurace charge checkbox ticked, what is generating these charges?

Also, what do you think about manaforged arrows + frenzy? Splitting arrow should trigger frenzy every 2 shots with it, but with possibility of running into mana problems

The issue is with having gem slots to fit it all in. The end game pob's are very gem intensive. We actually had other ideas to add but just didn't have the gem room.

The endurance charges are for the $$$ Tank version as it has a cluster that generates charges for you. Unfortunately you can't select what to select per tree/gear set. So it is set to work with the default one it should be saved on which is the $$$ tank and by far the best but most expensive setup.
Dernière édition par ssjtrio2, le 7 avr. 2023 01:17:50
"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :
"
stylpe a écrit :

Yeah the snipe gem will take up a slot so you can add 1 additional.. 4 stages would actually be less than a level 20 gem.

The closest you could get is level 30 snipe at 5 stages would still be 30 percent less than a level 20 at 6 stages. They added 2 stages to the assalium helm so you get 8 stages instead of 6 now to create the same 720 percent you got before.

The Snipe skill wasn't updated yet so it was based on 3.20 Assailum version, and I checked that I was getting 480% VS 720%, so at least I got that part right 😅 but ok nevermind
"
stylpe a écrit :
"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :
"
stylpe a écrit :

The Snipe skill wasn't updated yet so it was based on 3.20 Assailum version, and I checked that I was getting 480% VS 720%, so at least I got that part right 😅 but ok nevermind

Gotcha.. but yeah the helm will still be considerably more damage.

720 more plus 4 supports (say they avg 30 percent)
720 more plus 120 more = 840 more

level 20 snipe gets 5 supports

480 more plus 5 supports (say avg 30 with 4 and even 40 with the 5)
480 more plus 160 more = 640 more

The big change we may get is now that snipe is a skill it should have an enchant that may give us way more damage if it gives say 2 more stages.. so 10 stages on assailum would be 1020 more.. could be juicy exile lol.
"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :
The big change we may get is now that snipe is a skill it should have an enchant that may give us way more damage if it gives say 2 more stages.. so 10 stages on assailum would be 1020 more.. could be juicy exile lol.

We have + 1:

The Eternal Labyrinth Enchantment -> Snipe Maximum Stacks -> +1 to maximum Snipe Stages

The others are only attack speed with snipe and avoid being stunned while channelling snipe.
"
Seehundi a écrit :
"
ssjtrio2 a écrit :

We have + 1:

The Eternal Labyrinth Enchantment -> Snipe Maximum Stacks -> +1 to maximum Snipe Stages

The others are only attack speed with snipe and avoid being stunned while channeling snipe.

Nice so that will be another stack on the helm which means another 90 percent more multiplier.
If we want to league start with this, what nodes would you grab after level 60 before we have access to cluster jewels?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires