[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

Hey,

i am running into mana issues which is making cyclone not proc endlessly....any suggestions?
"
dawg87 a écrit :
Hey,

i am running into mana issues which is making cyclone not proc endlessly....any suggestions?

nvm...praxis solved it lol
which gems should i use if i have 2r1b3g?
Why not use an elreon ring instead of using a praxis everytime, they barely cost 40c if you're lucky and will grant you some res, for so long as you hit them on the augment + regals ? Also i personnally wouldn't recommend a fricking -15 mana cost chest. You'd be better off spending on a flat crit + FoH/Explodey chest, IMO.
Dernière édition par FcNaCl, le 22 mars 2020 18:23:54
I've been putting together a PoB for the people that want to do one of the elemental skills (Consecrated Path, Infernal Blow, etc). There seems to be an issue with the way the damage conversion to elemental is working either in PoB or with the gem itself. I'm going to look more into it to see what I can find out.

I'll also be updating the OP tonight and tomorrow. This isn't the only build I'm working on atm. Thanks everyone.

P.S. It's not my play style, but I bet an Ancestral Chief totem build would be stupidly strong (for bosses) with this jewel (especially with their buff to life).
"
dejs96 a écrit :
which gems should i use if i have 2r1b3g?

Drop Pulverize/Melee Physical for Faster Attacks.

So Cyclone, Impale, Fortify, Brutality, Infused Channeling, Faster Attacks.
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 22 mars 2020 18:26:08
"
FcNaCl a écrit :
Why not use an elreon ring instead of using a praxis everytime, they barely cost 40c if you're lucky and will grant you some res, for so long as you hit them on the augment + regals ? Also i personnally wouldn't recommend a fricking -15 mana cost chest. You'd be better off spending on a flat crit + FoH/Explodey chest, IMO.

Because I honestly didn't know they were still in the game. XD I would definitely suggest this and will make it a part of my guide and update accordingly. Thank you!

And you're right. if you get a -8 ring with decent rolls, damage on chest is going to be better.
They changed Elreon mods into two, one for channeling skills and one for the non-channeling ones, so we are using either praxis or the chest...
Well you can get two rings with good rolls and craft -3 manacost there, so you have -6 total.
Dernière édition par theLt, le 22 mars 2020 19:46:14
"
theLt a écrit :
They changed Elreon mods into two, one for channeling skills and one for the non-channeling ones, so we are using either praxis or the chest...
Well you can get two rings with good rolls and craft -3 manacost there, so you have -6 total.

I think they were referring to these:
https://poe.trade/search/oookahahedoyoy
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 22 mars 2020 20:55:12
Wow I didn't know these things still exist either.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires