[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

Hi

Heres my version of the non crit setup. almost min maxed it

https://pastebin.com/wA6DvUjx

the dancing duo also works for map clearing =D

other weapon is just a gem slot holder for exp

Thanks Gutum731 been enjoying this for last few days

Dernière édition par LegacyLeague, le 23 mars 2020 18:39:52
"
JimboXXL a écrit :
"
Doherty98 a écrit :
Hi, love the look of the build!

I'm currently buying up the gear to be able to do it. So far I have:

snip

Thanks for the guide!

I made a non-crit version its very strong too.
here is the pastebin if wanna take a look. https://pastebin.com/08GGTQfS

How are u handling the cyclone cost? dont see any - mana cost
How do you feel about other skills like infernal blow or ice crush compared to cyclone? Would you have to build like into elemental damage or just go for straight physical? I was thinking hatred would seem really open with the high amount of physical damage we have in this build since that would mean huge bonus ice damage and that get multipled again.
"
RexZShadow a écrit :
How do you feel about other skills like infernal blow or ice crush compared to cyclone? Would you have to build like into elemental damage or just go for straight physical? I was thinking hatred would seem really open with the high amount of physical damage we have in this build since that would mean huge bonus ice damage and that get multipled again.

Yeah, for some reason PoB is calculating Elemental Damage oddly (might be on my end), I'm trying to figure out what it is. I tried removing everything that scales with physical only (Aura's, buffs, Impales, the lot) and for some reason on consecrated path when I add something like Ngamahu, Flame's Advance it says that it's a 25% damage decrease.

Once I get it sorted, I'll be adding an general Elemental PoB for those abilities.
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 23 mars 2020 04:38:18
"
LegacyLeague a écrit :
Hi

Heres my version of the non crit setup. almost min maxed it

https://pastebin.com/wA6DvUjx

the dancing duo also works for map clearing =D

other weapon is just a gem slot holder for exp

Thanks Gutum731 been enjoying this for last few days

Great to hear! I like what you've done. I'm just starting to test Dancing Duo. I can't believe I didn't think about it XD. Will be updating the guide accordingly. Thank you!

I made some updates (mostly to the gearing section). However, I could use links for a 6L Elder Chest with +Attack Critical Chance, and a good Vulnerability ring if anyone has either they don't mind me linking to. Once that's finished I'll put out the new PoB's.

Thanks again, everyone!
This Buils is just so fun ;P melting stuff !
thanks Gutum ;)
I am also making my own build right now, going for full block frenzy glad but not ascended yet. Frenzy instead of cyclone since Cyclone is boring. But... name-lock Frenzy is almost on extreme side of masochism!

However, the leveling is damn fun, any skill works! I am not sure if anyone can come up with good ele tree.
Dernière édition par wiwigvn, le 23 mars 2020 08:48:32
The leveling was just so stupidly fun. I did go with the Cyclone as I still do not know enough of building my own thing =/

I do think I did this without enough of a budget though. It's kinda hard for me to get the life/resists with just 1 ring, amulet, helmet and boots. I can get everything but the +dex or %increased dex, which just skyrockets the price of things with any decent resists.

I do think I may relevel it and go Berserker Infernal Blow or something other than Cyclone just to try and make my own thing.

Good guide though. It showed me an amazing new jewel XD.
"
Laksa a écrit :
"
JimboXXL a écrit :
"
Doherty98 a écrit :
Hi, love the look of the build!

I'm currently buying up the gear to be able to do it. So far I have:

snip

Thanks for the guide!

I made a non-crit version its very strong too.
here is the pastebin if wanna take a look. https://pastebin.com/08GGTQfS

How are u handling the cyclone cost? dont see any - mana cost

I dont actually need it:P i can keep my mana maxed as long as i hit 1 enemy.

BTW you can anoint -3 mana cost on ur amulet if u need it, its called "Lucidity"
I think that node has been overlooked a bit:P
Updated and added a "Mana Cost Reduction" section as a lot of the questions I get seem to revolve around that. Also added Dancing Duo as an option in "Gear" section with its pros and cons. Let me know if I missed anything or made a mistake.

Thanks all!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires