[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

managed to hit 1,3k dex and 450k dps tooltip in my HO! insane build
Nice build!My setup non crit without Rigwald's Curse

Deep cuts x2
Devastator x2
Assert Dominance x2
Towering threat x2
Enduring Cpmposure x1
1k dex 4k7hp lv89
My tree
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAQBAQHcAecFLQm7DjwUIBRNFHEUdRXsGJEY2xpVG_ohYCPqJd8nny20NZI26DpSOxRAoESeRrdHfknVSn1RY1HaU7tW-livXhNfP2FSZU1noGhlbzt08Xasd9d343gNeWh674IHgy6E2YWPhaeGYIa0h3aK8JUknMSfiaQZpTWpbqpYsoC18rciuR28n702vqfAGsEExxnKkM9-0CzTb9i92Xzjn-Xm6UbqGOxx7w7vTvNv8931YffP-Ov5sfxL_go=?accountName=Sigosuu&realm=pc&characterName=Sigosu_DML
Awesome stuff, thanks very much for sharing!
i would like to use infernal blow.
What would you recomend me to change?
and what about the links, what should I use?
"
Sigosuu a écrit :

Deep cuts x2
Devastator x2
Assert Dominance x2
Towering threat x2
Enduring Cpmposure x1
1k dex 4k7hp lv89
My tree
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAQBAQHcAecFLQm7DjwUIBRNFHEUdRXsGJEY2xpVG_ohYCPqJd8nny20NZI26DpSOxRAoESeRrdHfknVSn1RY1HaU7tW-livXhNfP2FSZU1noGhlbzt08Xasd9d343gNeWh674IHgy6E2YWPhaeGYIa0h3aK8JUknMSfiaQZpTWpbqpYsoC18rciuR28n702vqfAGsEExxnKkM9-0CzTb9i92Xzjn-Xm6UbqGOxx7w7vTvNv8931YffP-Ov5sfxL_go=?accountName=Sigosuu&realm=pc&characterName=Sigosu_DML

Very nice! Mind if I use some of your gear links as examples for the higher-end non-crit (and some crit) gear?

"
Berkleys a écrit :

Hello :) Plan on going crit or non-crit?
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 20 mars 2020 20:59:29
"
Very nice! Mind if I use some of your gear links as examples for the higher-end non-crit (and some crit) gear?

OK
"
Gutum731 a écrit :
"
Sigosuu a écrit :

Deep cuts x2
Devastator x2
Assert Dominance x2
Towering threat x2
Enduring Cpmposure x1
1k dex 4k7hp lv89
My tree
"

"
Berkleys a écrit :

Hello :) Plan on going crit or non-crit?

For now, the cheapest one haha
I would like to see the non crit, xD
seems to me easier, might be wrong though
For more dmg you can use Dancing Dervish/Duo, it gives free onslaught and rampage bonuses :D Great for clearing maps, just swap before long boss fights if you'll lose rampage.
Thank you for this build! I have some questions,

Since we're using fluid motion, how do we sustain our STR? i'm using an assassin variant for this build and i'm having problems with my str/int when it comes to slotting in the unique gem.(I've seen people with some serious Dex stack and im at 559 im not sure if thats because im using a different class)
And also, i feel like somehow im lacking something in this build. Share your wisdom!

"
davenjames a écrit :
Thank you for this build! I have some questions,

Since we're using fluid motion, how do we sustain our STR? i'm using an assassin variant for this build and i'm having problems with my str/int when it comes to slotting in the unique gem.(I've seen people with some serious Dex stack and im at 559 im not sure if thats because im using a different class)
And also, i feel like somehow im lacking something in this build. Share your wisdom!

Your items got 0 dex on them besides helmet.
Also your belt is at the lowest attributes roll, so might want to divine that
IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires