[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

Hi, love the look of the build!

I'm currently buying up the gear to be able to do it. So far I have:

I just wanted to ask, what would you change for a non-crit build? I wanted to go with the Astramentis that I have and in your post you say the Rigwald's is needed for crit?

Thanks for the guide!
"
Doherty98 a écrit :

I just wanted to ask, what would you change for a non-crit build? I wanted to go with the Astramentis that I have and in your post you say the Rigwald's is needed for crit?

Thanks for the guide!

I made a non-crit version its very strong too.
here is the pastebin if wanna take a look. https://pastebin.com/08GGTQfS
"
Doherty98 a écrit :

Thanks for the guide!

Astramentis is great for non-crit. Easily one of the best amulets you can get (maybe even the best). Every other piece you linked is what I'm currently using Then some rings for dex/str/regen and HP.

Rigwald's gives base crit as where unarmed doesn't have any. So it is needed for the crit build. There are a couple of other ways to get crit, but they aren't enough to make it worth it.
"
Noctorious a écrit :
"
davenjames a écrit :
Thank you for this build! I have some questions,

Since we're using fluid motion, how do we sustain our STR? i'm using an assassin variant for this build and i'm having problems with my str/int when it comes to slotting in the unique gem.(I've seen people with some serious Dex stack and im at 559 im not sure if thats because im using a different class)
And also, i feel like somehow im lacking something in this build. Share your wisdom!

Your items got 0 dex on them besides helmet.
Also your belt is at the lowest attributes roll, so might want to divine that

Exactly, You need dex on your gear, as much as possible. If you are having a hard time with getting those + resistances I would suggest purity of elements and resist nodes. And definitely hit that belt with a divine orb :D
Okay, so for an update:

I've leveled up to level 68 so far and the leveling process was a BREEZE. However, I am now struggling a LOT with my resistances.

Here is my current gear as of level 68:

I'm thinking of looking into getting a corrupt 6-link body armour with life/resistances to help with the res' and maybe look into getting someone to craft the - channel cost mod onto my ring and then getting another dex/life/res ring too.

Other than that, would you say there is anything else to change?
Does anyone know what an infernal blow tree could possibly look like?
And I can't really decide between zerker, jugg, or chieftain.
Dernière édition par PopePleb, le 22 mars 2020 01:05:45
Hello.

i was planning a Consecrated Path version of the build (because all my other chars are cyclone, don't wanna make another) but i could only get the skill around the 260k dps mark on PoB, anyone got a idea for a non-crit version of that build?
I FUCKING HATE STREAMERS
yea, what about it
I was looking into a Chieftain Tectonic Slam with Hollow Palm. But unsure if its at all viable or not.
Hey,

i am running into mana issues which is making cyclone not proc endlessly....any suggestions?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires