[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

To anyone wondering,

you dont have to weaponswap Dancing Duo.
When the rampage starts it disappears.

You only have to swap on single target where there is no adds, if you dont have the rampage going already. Its an absolute beast.

Sitting at 1mil tooltip buffed, and about 5mil shaper dps in PoB if I have it set up correctly.

Lvl 81.

Question: Anyone knows the best links for Dancing Duo?
Love the guide, heavily inspired, here's what i'm running atm ! (Loreweave was from starter, probably my next replacement, so I can change up resistance gear for more dex!)
Let me know if you see a big flaw in there!

Also I'm using a large cluster jewel with deep cuts, fuel the fight and smite the weak, to a jewel socket for hollow palm.
what are you all annoiting on your amulet

amulet annoint im currently using acuity for Inspired Learning jewel

- i took Weathered Hunter early on in the build. its cheap to annoint and gives 20 dex and 10 all res
Dernière édition par LegacyLeague, le 23 mars 2020 18:45:39
"
calun a écrit :
what are you all annoiting on your amulet

Master of Force

Ambidexterity

some good damage annoints
Dernière édition par Pandabankie, le 23 mars 2020 19:10:51
"
Pandabankie a écrit :

Does it have to be str and dex? or it can be dex and random thing?
Cuz its look like dex+str are 1ex each
If you use something not strength, you lose ~30% of damage due to strength melee dmg bonus. Dex and life is more life of course.

Dex+random would lose a good chunk of dmg and life.
"
Pandabankie a écrit :
If you use something not strength, you lose ~30% of damage due to strength melee dmg bonus. Dex and life is more life of course.

Dex+random would lose a good chunk of dmg and life.

Yeah like i thought so :(.
I'm actually low on currency, so i got some motivation to farm more to buy these jewels and test it out :D.
That 13.5m dps and 6k hp looks delicious.
"
Pandabankie a écrit :

I dont get your PoB - each gem shows almost no damage increase, and then you manually added a ton of stats to hollow palm? how does that work

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires