[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

if i use this body, will that work just fine? or woud you a evasion one be better?

if this works, i might give this build a shot, did facebreaker before this, was amazing, but wanted to try something different
"
Talsma0 a écrit :

if i use this body, will that work just fine? or woud you a evasion one be better?

if this works, i might give this build a shot, did facebreaker before this, was amazing, but wanted to try something different

If you're taking Iron Reflexes then this base is better as you get the implicit. Wildwrap will be the best DPS but if you want a rare chest, it may be better to get % dexterity and explosion and keep mana cost on rings.
You should really note that using

is even better not cuz of rampage but perma "ONSLAUGHT".

PM ME on forums if i win ;)
Thank you for this awesome build! I start with Ranger, and try bow to do pew-pew, but really often die(so many oneshot), i'll cry 2 day and 2 night, and then i see you build. Now i Cycloner, thank you!
Pros I can highlight in this build:
Tons of damage!
Spoiler

With some tricks i have 2kk dmg on tooltip in my HO. Sometimes in battle i see 4.5kk dmg on tooltip. Damage really nice.
I don't know how to upload picture there, so i give link:
https://ibb.co/RY3g72F
Can do all highlvl content: i have 94 lvl now, and i kill A8Sirus, kill Uber Elder+Shaper, do Simulacrum 20\20 with 2 bosses on 20 wave.
Cheap!
All gear and gems i bought about 26EXA. For build which can do all content, it's really cheap. I know, because i play as Deadye before.
Cons:
1) sometimes got oneshot, with 6200hp(i play with evasion, not armor)
2) i cant do 100% delirium t16 cards with 4 sextants+4scarubs

I think this really good build, thank you a lot!

Later i want try some uprades, maybe ring, or try crit version.
Good luck!
Hi there, can you please check my profile (the slayer) and help me to make my char more stronger?

And how can I user the PoB, when I add my char to PoB, it didnt show me the right DPS. Or can you make me the right PoB with my gears to import from pastebin?

Thank you.
i have this if anyone is interested
https://imgur.com/a/O05Zpl6

20% inc dex and a single +20 flat dex ( + the dex on small nodes ) in the ranger area
Dernière édition par Asunaki_Tabi, le 18 mai 2020 11:48:11
RIP
How big of a loss is losing deep cuts from the expensive build? I got a one with nothing drop and I'd love to play this build. Any clues on Crit version skill tree/gear?
That min/max build in the pastebin uses a bunch of split personality gems, but you can only use 2 at a time?
The limit is now set to only 2.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires