[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

"
nekolover69 a écrit :
Hi, have you seen DonTheCrown's One with nothing video? I really want to know your thought about his build plan.

So, I just watched it. I mostly liked where he went with it. I've done a Zerker build in the past, my biggest issue with it is having to ramp up damage, especially for bosses like Elderslayers where you have to wait before hitting them. Great thing about Slayer is that the only "build up" you wait on is impale, and with the attack speed of cyclone you're there almost instantly. Still a solid build, I'm sure it works great!
I think I'm gonna spend a day or 2 finishing leveling this guy and finishing the guide. I've absolutely loved this build, but I have a lot more ideas that I want to try (thanks, cluster jewels! XD ). I'll put together a PoB with ideal gear and probably add a couple more vieos and then polish the guide. If anyone has anything else they would like added or answered please let me know :)

I've also been playing with the thought of a full youtube video guide for the build, thoughts?

P.S. If you're running the build, or a variation of it and want me to add a video or some top-end gear to the post, let me know
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 19 mars 2020 19:20:05
Nice build man but u know a way to make this with a shadow? I mean the class, ascendacy and tree?

Hey,

just saw this thread and glad to see others trying to work with unencumbered aswell :)

after going for several attempts including crit and dex stacking i finaly ended up trying to get somewhat more defensive layer for it.. since i mostly had the problem of getting random oneshots...

so where i ended up is going for phase acrobatics to get 40/30 dodge and taking in some evasion.

i also use grace instead of pride (since i just dont feel like i need the dmg of pride).

so for my defenses i reach arround
- 4.7k life
- 72% evade (with flasks)
- 50/40 dodge (with flask) and +34/34 if i popp vaal grace so i end up at 75/74 with vaal grace
- cwdt with steelskin
- bubbling eternal life flask (50% instant 50% in 1.7sec)
-soul of ryslatha pantheon to increase the life flask heal by another 60% if im on low life when i pop it
- as armor i use atziri's splendour, which makes clearing the map super safe since i get instantly +100 life and +100 mana recovered as soon as i kill something and with the current league mechanic i kill loads while mapping :D
- the stampede boots (movementspeed is always 150% of base movespeed)

so all im dieying basicaly only if im not paying attention for explosions from chests or when i run into the darkness in mine.

im currently running cyclone only on a 5 link but got enough dmg to easyly run t15 maps (aint got higher yet).

i went for 100% impale chance and got in my HO with all auras dissabled and no pots active arround 170K dps shown on the tooltip.(with all up etc pob gives me currently arround 1.2 mil shaper dps)

SO my items are:

Helm: high evasion, high life, high res
armor: atziris splendour
amulet: astramentis
rings: life, resis,dex, -3 channeling mana costs
belt: cyclopean coil

Boots: The stampede! (gives me beautiful cyclone movespeed and another anoitment!

hope i can maybe help some of you out there with it :)

"
paccianivive a écrit :
Nice build man but u know a way to make this with a shadow? I mean the class, ascendacy and tree?

For Assassin, I'd go with something like this:
https://pastebin.com/JCH59W6C

You're going to want a Rigwald's ASAP though. Until then avoid the crit nodes and pickup Unstable and Deadly infusion last. For Trickster... I really wish you hadn't asked, because I'm seeing some stuff that I'd really like to test now XD

"
Stofft1ger a écrit :

Spoiler
Hey,

just saw this thread and glad to see others trying to work with unencumbered aswell :)

after going for several attempts including crit and dex stacking i finaly ended up trying to get somewhat more defensive layer for it.. since i mostly had the problem of getting random oneshots...

so where i ended up is going for phase acrobatics to get 40/30 dodge and taking in some evasion.

i also use grace instead of pride (since i just dont feel like i need the dmg of pride).

so for my defenses i reach arround
- 4.7k life
- 72% evade (with flasks)
- 50/40 dodge (with flask) and +34/34 if i popp vaal grace so i end up at 75/74 with vaal grace
- cwdt with steelskin
- bubbling eternal life flask (50% instant 50% in 1.7sec)
-soul of ryslatha pantheon to increase the life flask heal by another 60% if im on low life when i pop it
- as armor i use atziri's splendour, which makes clearing the map super safe since i get instantly +100 life and +100 mana recovered as soon as i kill something and with the current league mechanic i kill loads while mapping :D
- the stampede boots (movementspeed is always 150% of base movespeed)

so all im dieying basicaly only if im not paying attention for explosions from chests or when i run into the darkness in mine.

im currently running cyclone only on a 5 link but got enough dmg to easyly run t15 maps (aint got higher yet).

i went for 100% impale chance and got in my HO with all auras dissabled and no pots active arround 170K dps shown on the tooltip.(with all up etc pob gives me currently arround 1.2 mil shaper dps)

SO my items are:

Helm: high evasion, high life, high res
armor: atziris splendour
amulet: astramentis
rings: life, resis,dex, -3 channeling mana costs
belt: cyclopean coil

Boots: The stampede! (gives me beautiful cyclone movespeed and another anoitment!

hope i can maybe help some of you out there with it :)

Nice, Love seeing what others are doing with unencumbered! Right now (at level 87) I'm @ 4.8k, 51% evade (w/o potions), 13% block, 40% dodge, 450k tooltip (340k 5L) in my HO without potions. The only, and I really do mean only times I have died so far have been to not paying attention and getting killed by the stupid Delirium bomb thingies XD. I've considered pulling some stuff and switching to a CWDT for that reason specifically.

To be fair, Basically nothing ever gets a chance to hit me, and when the do the fortify + soul of steel + Brutal Fervour seem to hold up just fine. That that might change on a T16 with some crazy map mods. This definitely isn't meant as a crazy high survivability build, but there are enough layers that mapping hasn't really been an issue, aside from the splodies + my noobness :p
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 19 mars 2020 16:15:36
"
Gutum731 a écrit :
"
paccianivive a écrit :

For Assassin, I'd go with something like this:
https://pastebin.com/JCH59W6C

You're going to want a Rigwald's ASAP though. Until then avoid the crit nodes and pickup Unstable and Deadly infusion last. For Trickster... I really wish you hadn't asked, because I'm seeing some stuff that I'd really like to test now XD

Like whaaaaat ???? :DDD

ps: Noob question. why the claw nodes???
Dernière édition par paccianivive, le 19 mars 2020 17:09:28
"

Because of Rigwald's Curse which makes claw nodes apply to unarmed aswell.
Dernière édition par Kyurin, le 19 mars 2020 17:48:01
"
Kyurin a écrit :
"

Because of Rigwald's Curse which makes claw nodes apply to unarmed aswell.

Exactly, except for crit multiplier (I'm pretty sure) which is why we avoid those nodes except for claws of the hawk, because 40% crit and 10% chance to blind is still worth 1 point :D

Oh and the power, frenzy, endurance charge steal doesn't apply either.

You don't need to take claw nodes however, there are plenty of other damage nodes that are nearly as good.

Regarding the Trickster, I need to do a little more research :p
Okay, so I totally noob'd it up, thankfully someone pointed it out to me on YouTube. I didn't participate in last league except for like the last week, and I never even got to an Elderslayer. The new mapping system has me all messed up. I thought running certain map tiers (red tier) would spawn a red tier Elderslayer, I was wrong. Looks like I have to grind a bit more before posting those videos ;p

Thanks for all the feedback and support so far, everyone!
played it without rigwalds ..... its sooo hard op... i guess u can get to 100 mio dps
IGN: Elron

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires