[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

This was a great build to level up and I'm considering it for my next league starter but I'm desperate for more damage. While my gear isnt the greatest now, Ive been plugging all sorts of stuff into pob to find where the damage- it looks like the axe is the real damage boost but they are incredibly expensive.

Do you have a specific method for crafting one other than Jagged+corroded and cross your fingers? I burned a dozen of each this afternoon without much luck.
double post sorry

Dernière édition par Rok_001, le 7 avr. 2020 19:16:56
I know it has been mentioned above, but don't worry terribly if you cannot afford, or if you are playing SSF like me and haven't had drop, an iLevel 83+ Elder axe on which to craft the bleed mod. Yes, it is a very powerful modifier, but isn't 100% required. I've cleared T16 maps in SSF reasonably well with a generic Royal Axe with high pDPS. Lacerate and the bleed explosions both benefit from the raw damage of a decent hard hitting axe even without the bleed mod available on elder bases. Good luck to you!

Dernière édition par Rok_001, le 7 avr. 2020 19:15:23
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :

Small and Large Cluster Jewels are garbage, but Medium +5% Physical Damage over Time cluster jewels are good. These are the best 4 affixes in order of damage gained:

1. Wasting Affliction

2. Wound Aggravation

3. Rend

3. Vivid Hues

I am experimenting with some cluster at the moment. I found that https://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?n=Disorienting+Wounds adds a nice defense layer. And https://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?n=Confident+Combatant gave me quite a dmg boost (~9%).

Would this build benefit much from a shield like this?
Ugh effort
I think I'm at my wit's end. I spent like 4 ex last night on corroded, jagged, and resonators to try and craft a better bleed axe. Out of almost 50 resonators, I hit the 100% more bleed mod once. I looked at PoEDB and the weighting is stupid low now. Is it worth to try and throw more currency at the axe when I already have this?

Ideally, I was hoping to hit 100% more bleed, Culling on bleeding enemies, and either a good phys % or phys damage roll. Then multimod whatever is missing and qual/attack speed.
"
omglapizza a écrit :
I think I'm at my wit's end. I spent like 4 ex last night on corroded, jagged, and resonators to try and craft a better bleed axe. Out of almost 50 resonators, I hit the 100% more bleed mod once. I looked at PoEDB and the weighting is stupid low now. Is it worth to try and throw more currency at the axe when I already have this?

Ideally, I was hoping to hit 100% more bleed, Culling on bleeding enemies, and either a good phys % or phys damage roll. Then multimod whatever is missing and qual/attack speed.

You should check craftofexile.com for example: Chance to hit More Dmg with Bleending and Culling with your base and fossil crafting. Hitting a good phys roll (select another prefix from list) is quite unlikely.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=15&bi=4850&m=fossil&f=|4|8|&i=|3|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%22603%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:1},%22714%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Dernière édition par engelswut, le 8 avr. 2020 10:37:40
"
engelswut a écrit :
"
omglapizza a écrit :

You should check craftofexile.com for example: Chance to hit More Dmg with Bleending and Culling with your base and fossil crafting. Hitting a good phys roll (select another prefix from list) is quite unlikely.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=15&bi=4850&m=fossil&f=|4|8|&i=|3|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%22603%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:1},%22714%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Oh man, that's really depressing haha. I guess I'll stick with what I've got for now. I'm not looking to throw more currency into the void. Thanks!
Playing something similar, feel free to have a look and critique.
Started this today on my first Delirium SSF char. I gonna update here, how its going :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires