[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

"
kurowi a écrit :
"
marchangsje a écrit :
The flame golem almost never surives.
But becaus of block chance - you take almost no damage and thus it does not spawn again with "cast on damage taken"

You guys have same problem?

You can check my character, maybe i'm doing something wrong.

well yeah, your CWDT is level 20, you want it as low as possible in order to get as much casts as possible.

At level 1 it will trigger when you take 528 dmg. at level 20 its 3272 :-)

Thanks, that explains allot !!
So why is the other CWDT level 20 , becaus of IC level 20 ?
What if my health is currently 4500 , should i also play with a level 20 IC bound to a level 20 CWDT that triggers at 3272, or should i use lower gems becaus of my current low health?

I just looked up a lot of bleed glads on poe.ninja and the overwhelming majority use a siege axe. Is the clear so much better with more attack speed? Has anyone tested both royal and siege axes?
How much HP do I need to tank Kosis the reveaslfhskadbuilllshit's one shots?

If I can block him, it's fine. If the game decides that 70% block chance is not too bad and some hits get through that, it's instant death for me.
Dernière édition par AsceticPOE, le 7 mai 2020 10:53:17
I have about 4.5k hp and have never died to kosis, even at wave 20 with double boss. Are you block capped? Using flasks ? Do you leech ? How are your resistances?
"
Kyxon a écrit :
This was a great build to level up and I'm considering it for my next league starter but I'm desperate for more damage. While my gear isnt the greatest now, Ive been plugging all sorts of stuff into pob to find where the damage- it looks like the axe is the real damage boost but they are incredibly expensive.

Do you have a specific method for crafting one other than Jagged+corroded and cross your fingers? I burned a dozen of each this afternoon without much luck.

Tons of stuff you can do though. For example, you need a lot of levels to better your tree. Your gems have 0 quality and are all under level 19.

The axes arent that expensive. You can get a 300+dps with 60% mod for <10ex. If you go down to 250-300 dps you can get one for 1-2ex. The 60% mod is huge.

Im assuming you dont play this anymore though since your post was a month ago and you're still level 78
Hi, I am new and try to learn the build. In the case I have the str/int chest, which is the best gem-setup option for 5R-1G and 3R-2G-1B? for the blue socket, is unbound ailment good? Many thanks.
Thank you so much! I play on console, and I have tested out a dozen builds, trying to find one that works with limited buttons and awkward flask use buttons.

This is the first build that just works perfectly.

I've only played two leagues, but this will be my league starter going into Harvest.
Why do we take Berserking on the skill tree if we are not scaling attack speed? 3 Points for QoL is quite heavy, isn't it?
Hey all, just updated the PoB for the new changes. There was a lot to investigate and digest after we got the new gems and passive changes.

Basically, we gained damage but lost 5% physical damage reduction. I moved the point from Soul of Steel to Harvester of Foes axe wheel. Also moved berserking to Gladiators Perseverance.

Here is the PoB, the simulated changes to Purity are on the circle of guilt ring.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/4fSYeehj
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Dernière édition par geoffreytuck, le 18 juin 2020 19:54:44
"
Tuan173 a écrit :
Hi, I am new and try to learn the build. In the case I have the str/int chest, which is the best gem-setup option for 5R-1G and 3R-2G-1B? for the blue socket, is unbound ailment good? Many thanks.

Not sure if you still need this info, but someone else might want to know in the future so the best supports I'm not using are Fortify, Swift Affliction, Unbound Ailments
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires