[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

Yes, this build is viable for SSF.

Importantly, the iL84+ Elder axe mod for increased bleed damage is great, but is not strictly necessary. Check those level high level HCSSF gladiators on the leader board. Many of them went for simply the highest pDPS axe they could find/craft and never had luck getting the elder axe base to drop. Lacerate's base damage and the bleed explosion damage still benefit from a hard hitting axe either way.
Been running this build for a while now level 92 on standard Delirium really enjoying the build invested 5+ ex will say recover % on life is absolutely insane. The one change i've made is dropping Herald of Purity for Flesh and Stone w/ Maim support gem and getting a vulnerability on hit ring. Gear for comparison.

Jewels are very important to make this build do maximum DPS running maps. I use sand stance for clearing and blood stance for bossing.

Hi dude,

I plyed your build last league,it's was for me the firts time i'll played a build block same for Lacerate.

Honesty i'm just fall in love of the mécanic and the skill.

Like last league it was not my starter build, always playing something i never play, but the second for this league.

So strong, so fun, clear ALL the game, help people, just AMAZING !

Thanks a lot dude for the job, god (of block) bless you !

Ourouk la tranchette.
steelmage has something to say about Lacerate being "slow" considering he was the first to level 100 in SSFHC using Lacerate.
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :

5. You want 4 attacks per second at least (lacerate hits twice), that way you can hit 16 times before your bleeds start to wear off, this offsets the 60% chance on the Axe and you should have big bleeds almost all the time. More attack speed feels good though, getting through maps faster.

Is 4 attacks per second even possible with a Royal Axe?

With onslaught and frenzy charges active, I reach 3.2 attacks per second with attack speed on almost every jewel socket I can fit it in. This is with T2 attack speed craft on my Royal Axe, with T3 craft I can hit 3.33 attacks per second.
"
scrambled777 a écrit :
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :

5. You want 4 attacks per second at least (lacerate hits twice), that way you can hit 16 times before your bleeds start to wear off, this offsets the 60% chance on the Axe and you should have big bleeds almost all the time. More attack speed feels good though, getting through maps faster.

Is 4 attacks per second even possible with a Royal Axe?

With onslaught and frenzy charges active, I reach 3.2 attacks per second with attack speed on almost every jewel socket I can fit it in. This is with T2 attack speed craft on my Royal Axe, with T3 craft I can hit 3.33 attacks per second.

You're right, I'm sitting at 2.22 attack rate in PoB with my current axe. I was pretty tired when I wrote that, sorry. Just get as much attack speed as you can without sacrificing bleed DPS for it :)
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
So far leveling has been okay with this build! Looking forward to building this to endgame!

But just wanted to give feedback that your jewel trade search for me doesnt seem to be working, it states that it is too complex.

-Cheers
"
benfromsg a écrit :
So far leveling has been okay with this build! Looking forward to building this to endgame!

But just wanted to give feedback that your jewel trade search for me doesnt seem to be working, it states that it is too complex.

-Cheers

Thanks for the heads up, looks like they changed how many things you can search for in a custom search now. I've updated the searches and they should work again.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
i kinda need input what to upgrade, lategame upgrades are harder for me and the money to invest doenst come that easy, dont wanna waste it for minimal gain
"
patricklorenz a écrit :
i kinda need input what to upgrade, lategame upgrades are harder for me and the money to invest doenst come that easy, dont wanna waste it for minimal gain

Maybe run two phys multi medium cluster jewels? I have two 4 passive ones with two 10%+ phys multi notables each. Increases my bleed DPS by 200k for each cluster.

Honestly, just playing around with my own PoB numbers, I am finding hard to get any real value for money improvement past a certain level of gear. I'm at 1.3m bleed DPS at the moment with pretty mediocre gear and if I go hard on spending tens of exalts on BIS upgrades (malevolence watcher's eye, awakened gems) I'll seem to cap out at just over 2m.

With that level of money I feel like it'd be better to re-roll from Lacerate to another build that scales better with that level of investment. Lacerate block glad builds great because you can hit a very good level of performance on some cheap staple gear but it plateaus pretty hard after that point.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires