[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

Short answer: You're trading survivability for damage.

I originally ran this as dual-wield, just makes gearing harder since you need 2 good axes instead of 1 and you lose a good chunk of life because you're not using a shield. You get a bit more damage, but I just didn't feel it was worth it. You also need 10% more block as dual-wield gives 15% and even a bad shield gives 25%.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Thanks for the info, running this as you designed it. Hoping to love this build, I normally play ONI-G with techtonic slam on a JUGG.
Lvl 22 and going strong :)

Dernière édition par kompaniet, le 7 sept. 2019 10:39:21
In the gem links, aren't you forgetting a stance skill so lacerate deals 88% more damage with bleeding? Seems quite important.

Also pride is more damage than malevolence and you don't have to bother getting enough intel for a blue gem.
Dernière édition par kompaniet, le 7 sept. 2019 21:06:04
i need pob update for 3.8 skill tree
"
kompaniet a écrit :
In the gem links, aren't you forgetting a stance skill so lacerate deals 88% more damage with bleeding? Seems quite important.

Also pride is more damage than malevolence and you don't have to bother getting enough intel for a blue gem.

Lacerate defaults to Blood Stance if you're not using a stance gem.

Just checked PoB and Pride is more damage than Malevolence. Thanks! I had not realised that.
"
akdvhao a écrit :
i need pob update for 3.8 skill tree

It's linked a few times in the first post, I'll chuck it here again for you:

https://pastebin.com/FdwRG0uq
Dernière édition par geoffreytuck, le 8 sept. 2019 02:49:38
sorry to bother.

I have some question

1. i think route to 'Deadly Draw' is bad because bow damage
is it important?
if it is, what do you think about use oil?
and if no need 'Deadly Draw', hard to pick 'life and mana leech',
is it important?

2. what do you recommend oil enchant skill?
1. If you get mana leech on a ring and a good block % shield, you could use oils to get Deadly Draw as your amulet anoint and that would actually be really good. I would use the free 7 skills point from there to complete the Scion Life wheel and then get Harvester of Foes axe cluster near Crimson Dance.

2. If you don't want to do the above, you could try to get Aspect of Stone for more defence or Razor's Edge (sword notable) as it adds 7% more bleed DPS.
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :
1. If you get mana leech on a ring and a good block % shield, you could use oils to get Deadly Draw as your amulet anoint and that would actually be really good. I would use the free 7 skills point from there to complete the Scion Life wheel and then get Harvester of Foes axe cluster near Crimson Dance.

2. If you don't want to do the above, you could try to get Aspect of Stone for more defence or Razor's Edge (sword notable) as it adds 7% more bleed DPS.

"
Lacerate defaults to Blood Stance if you're not using a stance gem.

Just checked PoB and Pride is more damage than Malevolence. Thanks! I had not realised that.

Are you sure that lacerate is actually in blood stance if you don't use a stance gem? I am sceptical. Need to try and get this confirmed.

Deadly draw is only for the faster bleeding right?

I think it's a crime to not take Soul of steel for a notable :)

Btw i think pob only calculates the first phys damage of pride not the extra damage if they stay in the aura for 4 seconds. So it's even better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires