[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

lv72 and feels good. Yeah, not best items but best what I have so far get on SSF. First big thing I need to chance is body armour ofc, but shield would be nice too upgrade.
Is the way to play with cyclone too? Im just lvl 64 and tabula and cyclone doing story smoother. How it looks with endgame mapping? Is the way to swapp for anything i like or I'll lose too much dps for t 16 for example?
Dernière édition par Zakk777, le 14 avr. 2020 20:14:17
"
Is the way to play with cyclone too? Im just lvl 64 and tabula and cyclone doing story smoother. How it looks with endgame mapping? Is the way to swapp for anything i like or I'll lose too much dps for t 16 for example?

Cyclone is not really a good skill to focus on bleed. Cyclone works better with impale. Bleed-based builds usually use Lacerate, Earthquake, Sunder, etc.
Dernière édition par Rok_001, le 15 avr. 2020 09:25:51
Heya,

just want to know when I check POB my characters dps, which dps stat should I compare ? Total dps or bleeding dps ? Because I have 2 similiar crafted weapons, one is slightly better in total dps (first one), the second is slightly better in bleeding dps. But there are also some other bleeding stats on one weapon POB might not showing up in the dps calculation.

my POB: https://pastebin.com/80pfHvUm

thx a lot!

Dernière édition par Philuca, le 16 avr. 2020 12:14:18
bladestorm is ok for bleed?
"
jabeleta a écrit :
bladestorm is ok for bleed?

Earthquake, sunder and cleave are all better than bladestorm for bleeding. Bladestorm fits impale better.
The flame golem almost never surives.
But becaus of block chance - you take almost no damage and thus it does not spawn again with "cast on damage taken"

You guys have same problem?

You can check my character, maybe i'm doing something wrong.
Dernière édition par marchangsje, le 29 avr. 2020 06:34:47
"
marchangsje a écrit :
The flame golem almost never surives.
But becaus of block chance - you take almost no damage and thus it does not spawn again with "cast on damage taken"

You guys have same problem?

You can check my character, maybe i'm doing something wrong.

well yeah, your CWDT is level 20, you want it as low as possible in order to get as much casts as possible.

At level 1 it will trigger when you take 528 dmg. at level 20 its 3272 :-)
completed acts on my first HC try with this build. thanks
Do you guys have a (beginner) guide to craft the endgame axe?

This is what I got after alts and regal # craft:

Loving the build so far.
Dernière édition par Frozen_Vomit, le 2 mai 2020 06:54:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires