[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

What is the recommended item level for this gear? And how are you able to cast Sand Stance, War Banner, HoP and Pride? I didn't use Pride one single time since I have it because there isn't enough mana for it, and you didn't take a single mana node
Dernière édition par Telgum, le 25 mars 2020 04:44:25
nvm

Dernière édition par Malfetus, le 24 mars 2020 17:10:54
How does everyone deal with ignite?
and need to be 83+ ?
Hey geoffrey what do you think about this axe? good enough? it seems to have almost everything we are looking for in an axe

"
Telgum a écrit :
What is the recommended item level for this gear? And how are you able to cast Sand Stance, War Banner, HoP and Pride? I didn't use Pride one single time since I have it because there isn't enough mana for it, and you didn't take a single mana node

You have to use Pride in an Essence Worm ring if you want to run all those auras (makes pride free).
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Dealing with ignite: I use a Seething Divine Life Flask of Dousing, it is one of the only things you should need to heal for once you get the % life on block shield.

Jack, The Axe: Is a good starter axe, you could use that until you craft an ilvl 83 Elder Axe with the bleeding mod on it.

Crafting the Elder Axe: Yes it has to be ilvl 83 or higher to roll the 60% chance to deal 100% more damage with bleeding.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Hey Geoffrey,

looking at buying jewels, looks like your number of searches break the trade tool :/

anyway we could look into simplifying the search criteria?
"

Sharing my build, thanks for the guide, i made my own adaptations to it (still going), i'm working on using these beastly jewels to get life and multipliers.
Dernière édition par cookiely, le 26 mars 2020 01:49:34
Hello geofrey. I followed your video guide and this is the best axe and shield I could craft

Do you recommend me to keep this axe until the high endgame or still looking for an axe with the 60% to 100% bleeding damage mod and a shield with better HP?

I also followed your advice of buying a worm ring (white socket), is there any alternance of auras for each situation?
Dernière édition par Telgum, le 27 mars 2020 03:02:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires