[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
juju666 a écrit :
"
Uhtomic a écrit :
Switched back to tabula for now but i crafted a -15 mana chest and when i'm using it cyclone is free cost but then when i use all the auras i'm left with like 13 mana left total, barely enough to cast 1 leap slam and not enough to cast dash, what do i do in this situation, look for flat mana on some gear or something?

-6mana is enough to perma cast everything else than cyclone. Using -15 armor and -7mana ring and no mana issues ever

Will start looking for one to buy, thank you!
@leafyr0kr
"
leafyr0kr a écrit :

A friend of mine playing the same build recently got the Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support, and one of the lines is "10% chance to intimidate enemies for 4 seconds on hit". Seeing as we're basically doing almost 10 hits per second, maybe we can ditch the Watcher's Eye for another jewel and get the intimidate from this new support gem?

It's pricey as fuck, tho (going for 9ex right now). Maybe as an endgame luxury.
The price is the reason why I didn't suggest it for the build, for 9-10ex you can pretty much cover entire cost of this build. For similar price I believe it is better to get Watcher's Eye with 2 additional Impale hit.

@skortler
"
skortler a écrit :
Thank you dude really thank you this build is amazing i was stuck with my incinerate build and when i switch with your build i just reborn to the game Thank you :*
Thank you and happy holiday!

@leafyr0kr
"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
Any tip for the Sirus fight? Damaging him is not an issue on any of the phases, as we're spinning non-stop and he simply misses all the lasers, but going there with Vaal Pact is suicide. Our HP regen outside Vaal Pact is also shit, so traversing through the edges of the hurricanes leaves you vulnerable to 1-shots for quite some time.

Leap Slam also seems to have quite a disadvantage compared to other instant teleporting skills, as you're still taking damage from stuff while jumping to your mouse cursor.
Sorry I can't comment on this fight because I haven't reach him yet, I don't play much these days. At it's current state, I am not sure if I want to, the fight is poorly designed, sometimes it bugs and from what I have seen so far - the drops doesn't worth the effort it takes to reach him.

@Austy
"
Austy a écrit :

this is my current gear, and i have all the life nodes except 1 i think but i am barely 5k hp. do i just need to buy higher max life gear?
Yes.

@Uhtomic
"
Uhtomic a écrit :
Switched back to tabula for now but i crafted a -15 mana chest and when i'm using it cyclone is free cost but then when i use all the auras i'm left with like 13 mana left total, barely enough to cast 1 leap slam and not enough to cast dash, what do i do in this situation, look for flat mana on some gear or something?

Also thanks for the build and all the replies you give to questions!
This is covered in PAQ no13.
"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
Any tip for the Sirus fight? Damaging him is not an issue on any of the phases, as we're spinning non-stop and he simply misses all the lasers, but going there with Vaal Pact is suicide. Our HP regen outside Vaal Pact is also shit, so traversing through the edges of the hurricanes leaves you vulnerable to 1-shots for quite some time.

Leap Slam also seems to have quite a disadvantage compared to other instant teleporting skills, as you're still taking damage from stuff while jumping to your mouse cursor.

I just tried it again. Took off vaal pact. Took off soul tether, and put on a random belt with a bunch of life and life regen. Did waaay better. I nearly won, and finally got some practice with the final phase mechanics. I am pretty confident I stand a chance at beating him next time.

Damage wasn't a problem at all. I just need to not fuck up the mechanics. One time I couldn't find the way out of the three crater meteor move. Coming back in the arena, he immediately beamed and killed me from offscreen.

I wish I could just throw currency at the fight to retry it. There isn't a lot I feel like I need at this point.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 25 déc. 2019 01:04:34
@Asramero

Thank you for the help!
"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :
End game

Hey so i have currently 11ex to spend on things when i wake up.

my gear is pretty much still this:

Was aiming for your route as endgame build! Tree/flasks/etc (also will get vaal molten shell asap)

0: Would that minion damage support on my helm actually be good for herald of purity setup? If not i will probably sell my helm for expensive and get more useful statted helm for cheaper = currency for enlight lvl4

1: So first upgrade would be to get 2x paradox (damage/ias/blind/quality best?) maybe get budget one if can get for good price and upgrade later. Then just farm some more currency

2: Then get get one Circle of guilt:
What would be the best stats to get in priority? I want one mod with reduced mana reserver (so i have some mana and don't want to use blood magic, also like having blood rage on cwdt)

3: save for lvl 4 englighten (crazy expensive currently:D) and then start to use herald of purity setup

4: Get impale watchers eye

5: Super lategame Use 2x circle of guilt (with one vulnerability on hit)

6: Get level 100

Also will keep eye out for rare gloves and upgrade rest rares
Minion damage doesn't matter. The helmet isn't bad though, mainly becuase of the dexterity. Paradoxicas take a lot of dex to wield. You'll need affix or two of it somewhere.

Your body armor is really good, and will make putting together the rest of the puzzle pieces easier.

First thing I would do with your gear is get the flasks in order. You need curse removal, but having it on your life flask isn't ideal, as it goes away when your health is full. Even worse, your is on an instant flask, which means the duration is zero. You want it on a flask that always lasts its full duration.

When you don't use mana, sapping is pretty nice. Personally I like reserving my way down to zero. Plenty of other fine options though, if you don't want to blood magic your other skills. If I had a corrupted blood immunity jewel I would use blood of the kauri. Staunching doesn't matter while you have endless hunger though.

Best quicksilver flask prefix and affix by far. You want to move quickly though and to packs. You seem to stay extra speedy if you hit it right before you go into a cyclone too.

You really want the silver flask to have enough charge reduction to get two quaffs. Swapping the suffixes on these would be fine if that is what you get, but I prefer warding on the silver flask. Makes it a better movement flask in temporal chains maps.

Big damage, and relevant armor. You want to hit this before VMS for a bigger damage shield. This is a good one to 26% quality, to bring the time closer to the ~6 seconds of the other two damage flasks.

Personally I ran soul tether even when I was a slayer, rather than perseverance. It is cheap, and overwhelm and impact are both very good nodes for cyclone. I've used the fortify/perseverence interation before, but mainly on lab runners that weren't constantly killing to refresh their flask charges. I think that giving up a flask slot is a small price to pay in order to effectively get four more ascendancy points.

I didn't switch to paradoxicas until I swapped to champion, as without the Ahn's Mights accuracy is more of a problem. Champion taunt fixes that. Paradoxicas on their own aren't magic death sticks. They need proper gear and support, kind of like facebreakers.

Personally I would probably grab the impale eye sooner rather than later. It is still very good on slayer, even if it is better on champion. I picked mine up early one morning last week for 7 ex. Tough to predict how prices will move though.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 25 déc. 2019 04:10:26
In your POB it says that Blood Rage is level 20 linked to a level 1 CWDT. How does that work since level 20 Blood Rage requires level 70 and level 1 CWDT can only support level 38 or less gems ?
"
-6mana is enough to perma cast everything else than cyclone. Using -15 armor and -7mana ring and no mana issues ever

what is "-15 armor" can you give an example? or how is it spelled correctly so I can find it myself?
"
kotofei52 a écrit :

what is "-15 armor" can you give an example? or how is it spelled correctly so I can find it myself?

He means -15 to mana cost of socketed attacks armor.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/VPKkO8Sp

"
kingkalajin a écrit :
In your POB it says that Blood Rage is level 20 linked to a level 1 CWDT. How does that work since level 20 Blood Rage requires level 70 and level 1 CWDT can only support level 38 or less gems ?

It isn't cast with CWDT. You cast blood rage manually.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 25 déc. 2019 08:45:03
"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :

It isn't cast with CWDT. You cast blood rage manually.

If you check the POB that is the case tho clearly as well as in the GEM explanation of the Guide/Post
Dernière édition par kingkalajin, le 25 déc. 2019 10:21:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires