[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
norsende a écrit :
"
AngryMonkey00 a écrit :
"
norsende a écrit :
Got to level 46 with this guide (Act 6) and my DPS just stopped dead and I have nowhere near enough mana to channel Cyclone (especially with Dread Banner, no idea why the guide even said to try to include it at such an early time).

So definitely not a guide for new players looking for painless leveling experience.

buy a Praxis ring for 1 alc with -7/8 less mana, it can carry you till 80+
why you dont know this ring?? its very common

Hey man, thanks for the tip. I'm a newbie (only played every few years so I forget everything I learn), so I don't really know anything about the game anymore, always have to relearn everything.

edit: Seems it's 1 Chaos though, not alch.. still worth it?

Yes it's still worth.
Indisponible

Beat Sirius on awakening 7 with my paradoxica champion version of the build. I had two portals left too. One of my deaths was getting boxed in by storms. Another was dying to a storm right at the entrance that was kind of blocking off my path.

I did spec out of vaal pact. I also dropped the silver flask and put on a second life flask. I made them both these, for a little more movement speed.

I switched my Pantheons to Arrakaali and Ryslatha for the fight. I typically use Solaris and Shakari.

Honestly, the actual Sirius part seems less hard than dealing with the swirling poop.

I found Mr. Redbeardman's video pretty helpful in understanding the fight a little better.
https://youtu.be/bQrrp0-n95Q

I also beat uber elder, but that is pretty trivial at this point. Helps that the fight is already very well known and practiced.

Edit: I recorded a video. Didn't realize the mic was live though, so you get the pleasure of listening to me burp and such. Shows it is doable by melee, at least. You don't need to be a low-life mine build.
https://youtu.be/8FJyDaB5YV4?t=189
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 26 déc. 2019 18:34:46
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
@MortalEnemy
"
MortalEnemy a écrit :
I got my hands on an crusader body armor with "Killed enemies explode, dealing 3% of there life as physical damage", is there a way to make it work with this build? because right now it does absolutely nothing :/

Otherwise this build works freaking great!
Does explosion not triggered by the kill? I am not sure what you meant by nothing. I don't suggest the mod/armour in the guide because of how rare it is, so it is better to get -15 mana cost + attacks have critical strike chance with high life/armour and resistance your build needs.

@norsende
"
norsende a écrit :
Got to level 46 with this guide (Act 6) and my DPS just stopped dead and I have nowhere near enough mana to channel Cyclone (especially with Dread Banner, no idea why the guide even said to try to include it at such an early time).

So definitely not a guide for new players looking for painless leveling experience.
From the guide "Add Dread Banner, Brutality and Impale whenever you can." If you can't, then don't. It is not the end of the world, simply deactivate one of the aura for higher unreserved mana, use mana flask or get the Praxis unique ring as suggested by others.
Today i found 'Offering to the Serpent ' what you think about it?
Hello, how you have resist for Chaos? THX :) nice build!
How viable is this for HC? Should I go with Champ instead?
"
kuwejt a écrit :
Today i found 'Offering to the Serpent ' what you think about it?

I have no thoughts about it. If you think they are useful then use it.

"
Zazi a écrit :
Hello, how you have resist for Chaos? THX :) nice build!
I didn't, the build had -20% Chaos resistance. Chaos damage was not really a threat in Legion league, even Blight. With 3.9 content, you should get it higher than negative.

"
blingi a écrit :
How viable is this for HC? Should I go with Champ instead?

It is not. Because I don't play Hardcore.
So the build is incredibly strong, and the smoothest transition into maps I have had. The biggest issue I have run into is actually getting the Elreon craft -x total mana cost of skills on to my rings. I cannot even find what the necessary materials are through google searching because most of the info comes before the IS league.

I have been looking in trade for the past few days (started the league late) and finally thought I had someone that could do it for me only to pay 10c and get -3 to channeling skills, which works for cyclone but does not let me use any other skills (leap slam, etc.). How should I go about this to actually get the correct craft?
I can do the -3 to channeled skills, and the -8/-9 cost of non-channeled skills ring crafts. If you need either one hit me up and I'll do them for 4c only, which is the cost of the craft.

As for leapslam and blood rage, I personally just link them to blood magic. Works for me. I am reserving all but 5 of my mana at the moment.

Personally I just used a -8 mana cost praxis ring for the first couple of days, until I could get my hands on a -15 to attacks astral plate.

Did another Sirius kill this morning. This time at awakening 8. Still died a few times to swirly nonsense and me being dumb, but I won. Need to get more practice with the fight so I can do it more cleanly. I at least was smart enough to mute my microphone this time.
https://youtu.be/h4HxbYs5C2c?t=140
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 27 déc. 2019 10:38:52
Is this build really an Uber Lab-clearing build at all with Vaal Pact? The only way I can see it would work is to use Ryslatha and wait for potion charges to come back if you get stuck in traps.
Dernière édition par chodenode, le 27 déc. 2019 12:21:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires