[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Spent a bit on this one, but really helps with the content. The curses give you a nice little cushion to play with. Also, I switched out Pride for Precision. As damage isn't that much of an issue and tankiness is,

helps with armor, and I maintain a lot of extra mana.
Dernière édition par ruidruidruidruid, le 24 déc. 2019 11:41:34
"
Asramero a écrit :

"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
Quick question: how much better is a Watcher's Eye with the Intimidate roll compared to a 3x offensive lines + 1 health line jewel? I know that intimidate is a +10% increased attack damage debuff on the target, but I'm not quite sure about the interactions with our damage rolls.

Better depends on your budget and your needs. Do you need more damage or damage and hp? Intimidate on Hit act as more multiplier because it increased damage taken by enemies so most jewels won't beat it in term of dps.

With that said, if you are on tight budget crit multi/attack speed with max life is the better option. For exact calculation, copy the said jewel from trade site or your inventory (require trade macro), create custom item in POB and paste it- then compare with Intimidate option in Configuration tab.

Hmm. Good to know.

A friend of mine playing the same build recently got the Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support, and one of the lines is "10% chance to intimidate enemies for 4 seconds on hit". Seeing as we're basically doing almost 10 hits per second, maybe we can ditch the Watcher's Eye for another jewel and get the intimidate from this new support gem?

It's pricey as fuck, tho (going for 9ex right now). Maybe as an endgame luxury.
Dernière édition par leafyr0kr, le 24 déc. 2019 14:27:55
build looks good!
Dernière édition par macasdude, le 24 déc. 2019 13:52:44
"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :
I was able to kill T16 bosses well enough, but I definitely had to upgrade my gear a bit to do it.

If you have enough armor, I really would recommend dropping Immortal Call for Vaal Molten Shell. The ability to hit VMS right as a metamorph is coming in saves you a lot of headache.

I farmed using this general build pretty hard during the first week (though I still think that soul tether is better than spending four ascendancy points for overleech. Just use a silver flask.). I ended up swapping out to a much more expensive impale-focused champion version in order to really crank up the damage. Currently level 95.

I did discover that a level 4 enlighten and a level 3 enlighten will let you run pride, blood and sand, herald of purity, and flesh and stone + maim while having exactly 0 mana left. Lots of blood magic being used. Even two level four enlightens can't fit in a level 1 precision, sadly, without some other type of mana reduction.

Hey! Looking forward for your gear updates and skills etc. Maybe could make 'endgame' guide from this cyclone? Want to get my first level 100 so need to have really tanky non rippy build :D

some questions:
1. Are those herald of purity minions actually doing damage? Or just for tank
2. Did you test 'Pride has 25% reduced Mana Reservation' amulet and Herald of Purity has 40% reduced Mana Reservation on ring. Would love to have all auras without blood magic! Maybe even hit precision with amu?
3. How you deal with physical reflect
4. Why assasin's mark and not vulnerability?
5. Would it be ideally best to use lets say haemophilia gloves with 'vulnerability on hit' and then assasin mark ring and annoit amulet with +1 extra curse?
Thank you dude really thank you this build is amazing i was stuck with my incinerate build and when i switch with your build i just reborn to the game Thank you :*
"
juju666 a écrit :

1. Are those herald of purity minions actually doing damage? Or just for tank

It isn't for the minions at all. Paradoxicas benefit very strongly from added flat damage, since they double all your damage at the end. The damage bonus provided by the herald is more than double what a level 1 precision would provide. Circles of guilt ramp that up even higher. That ring is pretty much a 20% more multiplier.

Paradoxica's affinity for flat damage also works extremely well with champion's master of metal node, which is probably one of the strongest two point ascendancy nodes in the game. You really want that two extra implale watcher's eye.

I would really suggest using the PoB fork if you are doing calculations with impale. It has much better support than the main branch.

"
juju666 a écrit :

2. Did you test 'Pride has 25% reduced Mana Reservation' amulet and Herald of Purity has 40% reduced Mana Reservation on ring. Would love to have all auras without blood magic! Maybe even hit precision with amu?

Definitely an option. The casting my movement and blood rage with blood magic doesn't really bother me. I wouldn't mind fitting precision in though, if it could be done.

"
juju666 a écrit :

3. How you deal with physical reflect

I explode. Typically I just roll it off. I have bonus completion on all of the maps at this point anyway.

"
juju666 a écrit :

4. Why assasin's mark and not vulnerability?

Assassins mark is typically more damage than vulnerability, even not taking into account power charges.

"
juju666 a écrit :

5. Would it be ideally best to use lets say haemophilia gloves with 'vulnerability on hit' and then assasin mark ring and annoit amulet with +1 extra curse?

Curse on hit from gloves would be good, but from a damage on ring perspective nothing comes close to circle of guilt. It adds a good deal more damage than any curse. If you find a mirror or something you could get a vulnerability implicit circle of guilt for the best combination.

From a damage standpoint, my next goal would probably be to get another circle for my other ring slot and pick up the needed resists on either my gloves or amulet. I don't think that a nearly lifeless, resistless haemophilia is in the cards, even if it would go well with my bleed paradoxicas.

When it comes to the paradoxicas, swords identical to mine but with blind instead of bleed would probably be preferable. Mine are just the highest damage ones that I was able to find around Friday/Saturday.

If I were willing go give up overleech I could use Ryslatha's coil for another 20-25% damage bump. I tried it though, and found survivability was better with the leech package. Regretting out of VP and using coil would probably be a good idea for Sirius though.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 24 déc. 2019 17:52:35
Any tip for the Sirus fight? Damaging him is not an issue on any of the phases, as we're spinning non-stop and he simply misses all the lasers, but going there with Vaal Pact is suicide. Our HP regen outside Vaal Pact is also shit, so traversing through the edges of the hurricanes leaves you vulnerable to 1-shots for quite some time.

Leap Slam also seems to have quite a disadvantage compared to other instant teleporting skills, as you're still taking damage from stuff while jumping to your mouse cursor.
Dernière édition par leafyr0kr, le 24 déc. 2019 20:02:28

this is my current gear, and i have all the life nodes except 1 i think but i am barely 5k hp. do i just need to buy higher max life gear?
Switched back to tabula for now but i crafted a -15 mana chest and when i'm using it cyclone is free cost but then when i use all the auras i'm left with like 13 mana left total, barely enough to cast 1 leap slam and not enough to cast dash, what do i do in this situation, look for flat mana on some gear or something?

Also thanks for the build and all the replies you give to questions!
"
Uhtomic a écrit :
Switched back to tabula for now but i crafted a -15 mana chest and when i'm using it cyclone is free cost but then when i use all the auras i'm left with like 13 mana left total, barely enough to cast 1 leap slam and not enough to cast dash, what do i do in this situation, look for flat mana on some gear or something?

-6mana is enough to perma cast everything else than cyclone. Using -15 armor and -7mana ring and no mana issues ever

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires