[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Hello. Loving this build. I am having issues crafting or finding a chest with -15 mana on current metamorph softcore. What are the requirements to craft it? what IL? is there a easier way through fossils?
Fossils are the only way. Serrated fossil opens up the option. It is often done with pristine for life, and sometimes also with prismatic for resists. Mostly commonly it is done on an astral plate from the celestial justicar card set.

I just got myself a very interesting item which I really want to work in. The reservation reduction should let me fit in precision. Even the -2 mana cost implicit part of it opens up options.

Potential -3 amulet craft and -3 annoint, and try for a 3% explosion chest? Hmm. Options.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 25 déc. 2019 12:39:57
Thats one beautiful ring!!! wow!!!
thank you for the crafting advice. I did get the justicar stuff, but didn't try fossils yet. Happy to know i'm the hard part there lol.
Does the perseverance belt working properly?

I never see the onslaught buff when i got the fortify one.
"
Desfase a écrit :
Does the perseverance belt working properly?

I never see the onslaught buff when i got the fortify one.

It's literally in the guide, "Note that this belt doesn't show Onslaught buff, but it does if you have Fortify. You can check the difference of movement speed on defense tab."
I got my hands on an crusader body armor with "Killed enemies explode, dealing 3% of there life as physical damage", is there a way to make it work with this build? because right now it does absolutely nothing :/

Otherwise this build works freaking great!
Got to level 46 with this guide (Act 6) and my DPS just stopped dead and I have nowhere near enough mana to channel Cyclone (especially with Dread Banner, no idea why the guide even said to try to include it at such an early time).

So definitely not a guide for new players looking for painless leveling experience.
"
norsende a écrit :
Got to level 46 with this guide (Act 6) and my DPS just stopped dead and I have nowhere near enough mana to channel Cyclone (especially with Dread Banner, no idea why the guide even said to try to include it at such an early time).

So definitely not a guide for new players looking for painless leveling experience.

buy a Praxis ring for 1 alc with -7/8 less mana, it can carry you till 80+
why you dont know this ring?? its very common
Dernière édition par AngryMonkey00, le 26 déc. 2019 10:29:14
"
AngryMonkey00 a écrit :
"
norsende a écrit :

Hey man, thanks for the tip. I'm a newbie (only played every few years so I forget everything I learn), so I don't really know anything about the game anymore, always have to relearn everything.

edit: Seems it's 1 Chaos though, not alch.. still worth it?
Dernière édition par norsende, le 26 déc. 2019 13:15:40
"
norsende a écrit :
"
AngryMonkey00 a écrit :
"
norsende a écrit :

Hey man, thanks for the tip. I'm a newbie (only played every few years so I forget everything I learn), so I don't really know anything about the game anymore, always have to relearn everything.

edit: Seems it's 1 Chaos though, not alch.. still worth it?

Yes it's still worth.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires