[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Question, if i craft an ass-mark ring and want to also keep the vuln cast when damage taken setup, is it worth anointing Whispers of Doom to allow for both at once?
"
nircc a écrit :
@Asramero
Hey thanks for the comment
1.i am at lvl 45 - should i become a slayer now? Still need to finish my last trail
2.which passive nodes i should aim for? Does it matter? Or just work my way to complete the lvl 60 passives
3.i feel like bosses gives me hell! I die a lot and not sure what to do to improve myself.. i cant find chaos orbs to get items
4.im in act5, any tips from here on what to aim for?
5.usually i pop blood and sand /flesh and sand and dread banner (all i can put on me without losing my mana) and then i just cyclone around mobs and if i see a orange/yellow monster i pop my warchief to help damage them
I also use leap/dash - is this the way i should play?

Thanks

1) Yes. Do your first trial before completing act 5
2) It doesn't matter much if you know the game - refer image below
3) It is normal, because you are new - Chaos Orb will drop it is matter of time
4) As mentioned in my previous reply - it is best that you try to absorb as much as you can - this game requires 95% knowledge, 5% skill
5) Yes. Ancestral Warchief is to supplement damage boost - can also buy you some time while you kiting monsters. I don't drop my banner or change stance - that is up entirely to player. I use Leap Slam for moving and closing on enemies, Dash for positioning and to look cool

I made this to help you and other beginner, click view image or drag to new tab for larger image.

"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
Quick question: how much better is a Watcher's Eye with the Intimidate roll compared to a 3x offensive lines + 1 health line jewel? I know that intimidate is a +10% increased attack damage debuff on the target, but I'm not quite sure about the interactions with our damage rolls.

Better depends on your budget and your needs. Do you need more damage or damage and hp? Intimidate on Hit act as more multiplier because it increased damage taken by enemies so most jewels won't beat it in term of dps.

With that said, if you are on tight budget crit multi/attack speed with max life is the better option. For exact calculation, copy the said jewel from trade site or your inventory (require trade macro), create custom item in POB and paste it- then compare with Intimidate option in Configuration tab.
"
Uhtomic a écrit :
Question, if i craft an ass-mark ring and want to also keep the vuln cast when damage taken setup, is it worth anointing Whispers of Doom to allow for both at once?

Nope. In my setup lvl 5 Vulnerability grant 100k dps boost, Fatal Blade gives 191k which almost double for way cheaper oil. If you have Assassin's Mark on hit then use the extra socket for Frost Bomb -helps alot against some Metamorph bosses.
Hi.

Great guide, i have one Issue though.

i Use the Perseverance Belt, i see Fortity Up All the time, but i never see the Onslaught buff ?

Any ideas ?
"
Scarface335 a écrit :
Hi.

Great guide, i have one Issue though.

i Use the Perseverance Belt, i see Fortity Up All the time, but i never see the Onslaught buff ?

Any ideas ?

From Accessory Explanation; "Note that this belt doesn't show Onslaught buff, but it does if you have Fortify. You can check the difference of movement speed on defense tab."
Hello.

Are you killing all content with this?

I have recently got to T16 maps and oh boy, does it hurt. The T16 metamorph bosses just one shot me all the time.

I know my character is not min maxed, but I have 5300 HP, but in your guide you say that the 6k +- is the max this can get, so I'm not sure if that 700 HP is gonna give me that needed survivability.

Any tips anyone? Thanks
I was able to kill T16 bosses well enough, but I definitely had to upgrade my gear a bit to do it.

If you have enough armor, I really would recommend dropping Immortal Call for Vaal Molten Shell. The ability to hit VMS right as a metamorph is coming in saves you a lot of headache.

I farmed using this general build pretty hard during the first week (though I still think that soul tether is better than spending four ascendancy points for overleech. Just use a silver flask.). I ended up swapping out to a much more expensive impale-focused champion version in order to really crank up the damage. Currently level 95.

I did discover that a level 4 enlighten and a level 3 enlighten will let you run pride, blood and sand, herald of purity, and flesh and stone + maim while having exactly 0 mana left. Lots of blood magic being used. Even two level four enlightens can't fit in a level 1 precision, sadly, without some other type of mana reduction.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 24 déc. 2019 09:00:29
Hello.
I have a big problem with mana. I constantly have to use mana flask. What can I do?
"
garret512 a écrit :
Hello.
I have a big problem with mana. I constantly have to use mana flask. What can I do?

I just kept a -8 mana praxis ring equipped until I bought a -15 mana cost astral plate.
"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :
"
garret512 a écrit :
Hello.

I just kept a -8 mana praxis ring equipped until I bought a -15 mana cost astral plate.

Thank you
Dernière édition par garret512, le 24 déc. 2019 09:55:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires