[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

i know its alot to ask, but would you kindly look at my cyclone build and comment on it? so far i dont have enough currency to get all those high end multimod gloves,helms etc.

after re-reading your guide, was thinking to swipe out the belt to perseverance for constant onslaught (i like perma onslaught). but that will mean my resist will take a hit and life too

currently my pob shows i have around 1.3m dps on shaper/guardian
"
Kharnagi a écrit :
Only played EQ before but i give a chance to this couple days ago and its working like charm. Buy 20c weapons, puff uber elder down easily. Screw overpriced jewelled foils.

Nice. "Puff Uber Elder", lol.

"
OrlocTheEternal a écrit :
Hello i have a question, how do you Beast craft to 30 Quality?
And how do you get the beast for that? And what is the Beast? Thanks.

Check out Probably Asked Question section, number 12.

"
RoyZto a écrit :
you guys should seriously read word by word in this guide. at first i just skip through and see the gem setup, gear etc.

now that i have time to read through word by word, it is very detailed explanation. im getting excited with this build. gonna try out some of the equipment and items and see how it goes.

Kudos to the guide creator. top notch explanation! thank you so much!

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you enjoy the build.

"
RoyZto a écrit :
i know its alot to ask, but would you kindly look at my cyclone build and comment on it? so far i dont have enough currency to get all those high end multimod gloves,helms etc.

after re-reading your guide, was thinking to swipe out the belt to perseverance for constant onslaught (i like perma onslaught). but that will mean my resist will take a hit and life too

currently my pob shows i have around 1.3m dps on shaper/guardian

Capping your elemental resistance should come first in any build. Next you have to choose balance between life and damage, ideally 5-6k life, 500k-1m dps (Shaper). Of course the more you have the better.

In your case, either you get resist from jewels or replace your Devoto's for rare helmet with high life and resist. Or you can just skip the onslaught belt, it is not required.
By far best build i have played in PoE this far. Its cheap to start and cheapish to finnish. I dont have expensive gear and i did Shaper and Red Elder first time yesterday/today and had no problems. It was like fighting with map bosses :D.

Next goal is Uber Elder. You think i can do it with my gear?

Thanks for your great guide :)

https://pastebin.com/rLsJJjtg
Dernière édition par Nadragh, le 18 juil. 2019 18:00:40
"
Nadragh a écrit :
By far best build i have played in PoE this far. Its cheap to start and cheapish to finnish. I dont have expensive gear and i did Shaper and Red Elder first time yesterday/today and had no problems. It was like fighting with map bosses :D.

Next goal is Uber Elder. You think i can do it with my gear?

Thanks for your great guide :)

https://pastebin.com/rLsJJjtg

Thank you. From your pob, your character is on Sand Stance and if that's what you prefer then take off Maim support and use it with Ancestral Warchief or Vengeance.

I highly suggest you learn the fight mechanic first from Engineering Eternity video guide. Other than that your build should be fine. Good luck to killing Uber Elder!
Nice build you got there.
I heard it's profitable to farm low tier monolith map.
So can you include a guideline for tweaking the build a bit to have more movement speed and greater area of effect for farming low-tier monolith?
Surely the dps will take some hit, but we got high dps already so some reduction is fine.
Hallo :)

First of all: Thank you for your detailed Guide! I am pretty new to poe and ive learned alot :)

I got 2 questions:

1. you mentioned that you will use transcendent flesh for your Next build. Will you adjust your skilltree then and how?

2. as i mentioned i am pretty new and would like to know Whats the best spot to farm with your build?

Thanks in advance

Aladdin
"
Firmament999 a écrit :
Nice build you got there.
I heard it's profitable to farm low tier monolith map.
So can you include a guideline for tweaking the build a bit to have more movement speed and greater area of effect for farming low-tier monolith?
Surely the dps will take some hit, but we got high dps already so some reduction is fine.

From my experience greater area of effect doesn't help much if it takes longer to kill enemies. At best you'll get 3-4 additional radius if you tweak the build; +1 from the tree, +1 from amulet (Daresso's Salute), +1 from gloves, +1 from jewel (Warlord's Reach).

But this comes with a cost of inefficient tree pathing, dps and ehp loss. As for speed, not much can be improve other than tweak your flask, then again you lose other stats.

"
Legend8055 a écrit :
Hallo :)

First of all: Thank you for your detailed Guide! I am pretty new to poe and ive learned alot :)

I got 2 questions:

1. you mentioned that you will use transcendent flesh for your Next build. Will you adjust your skilltree then and how?

2. as i mentioned i am pretty new and would like to know Whats the best spot to farm with your build?

Thanks in advance

Aladdin

Hey there welcome to the game. To answer your question;

1. Same tree and position, replace the rare jewel. The reason why I didn't use it in this build is because I've completed my endgame goal without it (Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, 5 Faction Legion). I was pretty much done with the build at that point and it doesn't seem right to include the jewel after, just to increase the final dps.

As for why I'm using it in my current build (Infernal Blow) is because of slightly different pathing that gets 7% additional physical reduction compare to 4% with Cyclone build but with less critical multiplier. The build is currently at level 90 with 0 deaths, will post a guide for it soon.

Infernal Blow Build Teaser

2. I'm not much of a "farmer" type player as it bores me. I've made roughly 30ex with this build by just playing. What I did was leveling> maps> kills monsters as much I can> get loots > sell loots and repeat.

The key is is understanding what sells and what doesn't and that is quite hard to learn for newcomer as it is mostly from experience.

Anyway good luck and enjoy your stay in Path of Exile!
Dernière édition par Asramero, le 22 juil. 2019 19:02:12
Hey dude, love the creativity and budget for this build. I’m coming from using a prismatic offhand and 400 pdps foil and this setup actually performs better damage wise. My question would be concerning the loss of attack speed going from fools to ahns. I had about 11APS to 9 or so now. As a speed farmer just wondering if there’s any way to zoom zoom a bit more. Maybe AS corrupted ahns or the increased aoe corrupt?
"
Cøpe a écrit :
Hey dude, love the creativity and budget for this build. I’m coming from using a prismatic offhand and 400 pdps foil and this setup actually performs better damage wise. My question would be concerning the loss of attack speed going from fools to ahns. I had about 11APS to 9 or so now. As a speed farmer just wondering if there’s any way to zoom zoom a bit more. Maybe AS corrupted ahns or the increased aoe corrupt?

Maximum attack speed you can get from corrupted Ahn's Might is 1.39 from 1.30 base, so not much improvement there. As for AOE corruption it adds +2 radius per weapon but it is rare to find with high rolls (350+dps) and will be alot more expensive for this build which is something I don't recommend.

If that is something within your budget then by all means go for it (the AOE corruption). For speed farming, unfortunately I never been one or play the archetype myself so I am not sure if I can help you in that area.
Hi! First at all, thanks for the guide it's awesome. My question is why you uses on passive tree Gladiator's Perseverance instead of Martial Experience?
Dernière édition par XxKhornXx, le 27 juil. 2019 01:17:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires