[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

League "starter" viable(2ex budget)?

What gems to prioritize for TS on a 5 link?
"
imRadial a écrit :
What gems to prioritize for TS on a 5 link?

Quoted from the guide:
"Tornado shot > Mirage Archer > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Impale > Chain > Brutality
the 6th link can be changed for fork if you do not have rigwald's quills and also for maim if you have headhunter."
"
imRadial a écrit :
"
Syperek a écrit :

Ty for the fast reply ill definitely switch things up. Do i always run Sand stance?

I have never had to switch to blood with this build. you can if yu want, but once this build gets going, barrage just melts bosses so fast it seems pointless, maybe for elder/shaper.
Dernière édition par thristam, le 15 sept. 2019 18:05:18
Multiple items to upgrade, but slowly getting there.
Astral will get the "extra curse" craft after I find 1 more item to finally open the craft. Missing the last one.
After that I'll get the helm base with the enchant and start crafting it.

Helm, gloves, amulet and one ring are just placeholders atm. Will probably look for better boots after these 4. Might also go for Stygian.

Might also try something with Aul's Uprising or Hyrri's Truth later.
Dernière édition par Escape_Artist, le 15 sept. 2019 18:40:40
Anybody can help weigh Maim Chest vs Daresso's defiance?

Trying to look for my next upgrades now as I have some currency saved up. Also got my 2nd lioneye's Fall from a drop lastnight. Not sure if I should go for 6L Arborix or 6L Daresso's first...

Maim Chest might be a BIT cheaper so I can save some money and get 6L Arborix.

Is Maim on chest better or even necessary? I feel like clear speed is fine even without?

"
CoffeeMilkTea a écrit :

Trying to look for my next upgrades now as I have some currency saved up. Also got my 2nd lioneye's Fall from a drop lastnight. Not sure if I should go for 6L Arborix or 6L Daresso's first...

Is Maim on chest better or even necessary? I feel like clear speed is fine even without?

You should get Daresso's Defiance if you want to go as fast as possible, you'll get more damage and survivability with a maim chest.
"
Syperek a écrit :
"
CoffeeMilkTea a écrit :

You should get Daresso's Defiance if you want to go as fast as possible, you'll get more damage and survivability with a maim chest.

thanks for the quick reply! Probably gonna consider 6L Arborix first to get higher single target damage. Unlocked the 30% beastcraft so that should be a decent amount of damage boost while I weigh my chest options...

I guess more dmg wouldn't hurt with the Blight content cause some of those mobs are FAT.
Hey guys,

Any suggestions on improving boss damage?

anything up to t14/t15 dies instantly. But bigger bosses, seem to be giving me more trouble now. Guardians etc.

https://pastebin.com/0AFBx6fL

"
Escape_Artist a écrit :
Multiple items to upgrade, but slowly getting there.
Astral will get the "extra curse" craft after I find 1 more item to finally open the craft. Missing the last one.
After that I'll get the helm base with the enchant and start crafting it.

Helm, gloves, amulet and one ring are just placeholders atm. Will probably look for better boots after these 4. Might also go for Stygian.

Might also try something with Aul's Uprising or Hyrri's Truth later.

I just noticed you got 5G on an Astral Plate :O

How many Chromes did it take lol?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires